Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wear his wedding ring?
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Replies (91-100):
aimhawk
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:59 AM

All the time. Even at work.

jositaoka
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:03 AM
No. Because he's fat and his ring too small now.. But i always wear it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AquariusFemale9
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM
All the time
JMCorbin84
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Not regularly, just on the wkends bc its his great grandfather's wedding ring & he'd b very upset if anything happened to it.
ChocolateJunky
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Yes. I wish I could get him a new one, but I don't know of any non-metal  bands that he could get. I know that sounds strange, but he's an electrician and I'd really prefer that he keeps all of his fingers throughout his career.

coreys_mommy
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:20 AM

always. except when he showers, cuz it's just a little loose. but he always wears it. he left it on the sink one day and called to tell me to put it up on the fridge so it wouldn't get lost. he came home and put it back on. his exact words when he did "It felt weird all day not having it on" :D i freaking love it lol

Army-Wife0128
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Yes he does. Earlier this year he didn't wear it much because he had some kind of reaction and his finger got pretty red but now it seems to be ok and he always has it on now.
heartagram_girl
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:24 AM

He isnt allowed to wear it to work because of safety issues. It stays on his nightstand, and sometimes, he remembers to wear it when we go out! LOL but he always wears it if I dont go with him- he says so all the other women will know he is already taken.

CafeMom Tickers
VidaLove
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:28 AM

My DH & I just got married on April 19th...He wears his ring all the time...even when he sleeps. The only time he takes it off is to shower & when he has to work. He works under Freeport as a Rescue Tech (EMT/Firefighter) and they are restricted from wearing any jewelry on the wrist & hands. He is going to buy a nice chain to put his ring on & wear it around his neck at work :) But other than that it's always on him!

TattedReader
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:29 AM
yes. it can be a safety hazard at work (he's a firefighter) so he'll take it off at his locker when they are going on crazy calls
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)