Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you happy with your boob size?

Posted by   + Show Post
Are you okay with your boob size?
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Replies (121-130):
Kitty_Myrick
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:12 AM

No they could be smaller

Rosamv
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Right now yes because I am overweight but once I lose the weight I will be down to an A.  I would be happy with a B.  Don't like them big just enough substance. lol

simberella
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:44 PM
No :/
MommyMitchy247
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:05 PM

I wear a 36D and I'm happy with that. :)

mikandwheezy
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:37 PM

im a 36 DDD. my back hurts if im not up doing something. but that means DF gives me back massages every night. theyre in the way a lot. i cant find clothes that i dont have to alter. theres a few other problems i cant think of right now. but he loves them so i guess im fine with them too just because they make him happy lol. before him i was considering a reduction.

daevans
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Same here! I wish I was a tad bit smaller. I'm either a 34DDD, or a 36DD

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

I wish I could give them away. Lol. DD and because of my suze I can't go into Victoria secret and get their nice cute bras

AquariusFemale9
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:11 PM

They are kinda in the way, but I can deal with it (playing piano is especially difficult) lol

Bertieb
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:20 PM
I had a boob job in January and am 32DDD. The weird thing is I don't see myself this big at all. If I didn't know my size I would think it was a C. Fitted dresses for just right in the boobs now and my coworkers that know say nobody has said a thing and they don't think it's noticeable. I'm excited to have some curves for the first time!
printerr
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Mixed feelings.  Sometimes I wish they were bigger to look more attractive, but overall I love that they are small enough that I don't need to wear a bra under most of my clothes (I do wear a tank top or cami, though....I can't stand not having a layer of SOMETHING under my shirt...)

michelles89
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:46 PM
No they're huge I hate them with a passion always have
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)