Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm going to KILL him!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 15 Replies

Like most women, I've gained a bit of weight during my pregnancy and I'm almost 36 weeks. Well last night DH took pics of the kids and a few of those were of ds. I was feeling awful yesterday and been in bed most of the day in a tshirt and my underwear trying to be as comfy as possible. Well ds comes over to my side of the bed and dh snaps a few pics of him..ok fine...well dh posted the pics on his facebook tagging me in them and in like 3 of those pics are me from the belly down with my underwear and fat ass thighs right there in the pic. I was/am SO pissed! I don't think he really thought about it but that's kinds also what I mad about. even when he took the pic and I looked at it I said "omg i can't believe how big my thighs have gotten! That's such an unflattering picture" and he just rolled his eyes. He could have at least cropped them before he posted them so you couldn't see me!

Ugh, I love the man and know he wasn't really thinking about it, but I feel I may have to kill him when he gets home from work.

Has any of your SO's done anything embarrassingm to you on social media???

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:28 PM

BUMP....no one????

Amber5151
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
My so doesn't believe in having social media profiles, thank God. Lol
Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Lol I mean it's only family and close friends...but still...I was mortified! lol. I was barely awake, grabbed my phone, saw a notification I'd been tagged in some pics..opened it and I don't think I've jumped up out of bed so fast in my life lol. I texted him to delete them now, and called him but at work he picks up only occasionally. I finally got ahold of him about 10 minutes ago and told him to take them down NOW...he did...but it may have been too late lol...ugh

Quoting Amber5151:

My so doesn't believe in having social media profiles, thank God. Lol

simberella
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:45 PM
I would be beyond pissed.
cruelella2to
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:48 PM
2 moms liked this

i realize and understand but he probably rolled his eyes and didn't notice it because he really doens't notice your "huge" thighs. lol

Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:17 PM

True...I was still in my panties though lol...

Quoting cruelella2to:

i realize and understand but he probably rolled his eyes and didn't notice it because he really doens't notice your "huge" thighs. lol

MomToovey
by Marianne on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Aww, I'm sorry!

I accidentally did the same thing to my DH. He's not fat, but his belly is bigger than it was when we got married. I took a picture of him and DD jumping into the pool and posted it on facebook after not having really inspected the photo. Later that night he told me he was embarrassed about how fat he thought he looked in the picture. I felt bad and deleted it right away.

Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol well this is the text I got after I freaked out on him lol. I forgave him haha he also called and said he didn't see a problem bc he thinks I looks beautiful. That man knows how to sweet talk his way out of trouble lmao

"Sorry baby, it's deleted. I love you. Wasn't thinkin this morning"

xoxRachelxox
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I would have killed my dh for that too. lol

At least he took it down and apologized but like he said, he didn't see anything wrong with it because he thinks you're beautiful even if you don't at the moment :) 

MomRocs1102
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:27 PM

wow, i would be mad 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)