Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

my marriage is falling apart and i don't know what to do

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:17 PM
  • 9 Replies

me and hubby have been married for 3 years i can see it is falling apart but it seems like he doesn't care or dosen't know we have two kids and i think I'm pregnant with are 3 i don't know what to do i need help i love him and i want to make it work 

busy mom

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Heart to heart No accusing, no raising voices. Tell him what you feel is missing.  Ask him if he is happy with the way your marriage is ? or does he feel there is room for improvement ?Ask him how you 2 can work together to be that loving family you once were. If he wont answer or says I dont know we are fine than you have to decide if you can live with him or would you be btter without him.

kgrove93
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:25 PM

thank you i will talk to him and sees what happens 

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
All you can do is sit and talk. If you think there is an issue I am sure he does too. :( obviously there is a lack of communication and if that is there then there is an issue. Make sure to do the "I feel like this " not you did you are. Don't point fingers.

Best of luck
littlemrsd
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree, have a huge heart to heart. Tell him you think your pregnant & scared. Being honest is the best way to go. Try hard not to nag if you see yourself doing it, try telling him how much you love him. Just try to be positive and don't point fingers or play the blame game. 

mami386
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

in times when my relationship seems to be going down ill get myself  real pretty/feeling sexy, get him relaxed and then open up to him whats wrong. for me it usually works.

xoxRachelxox
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with the first poster. Just sit and talk to him calmly about it. Tell him you love him and want to work through whatever issues he's having. See what he says and go from there. 

MomToovey
by Marianne on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

As the other moms have said, he needs to know how you feel. I think you both should take some time to discuss what you want from this marriage and what you expect from each other, and then discuss how the two of you can make that happen so both of you can be happy. Good luck.

starh28momof2
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

i agree have a heart to heart with him. 1. he may not even realize anything has changed. 2. maybe he's stressed out about work and is thinking about it at home and it's keeping him destracted. (my hubby does that sometimes). 3. maybe try getting a sitter or a family member to watch your kids and go on a date night 4. try having a (at home) date night/game night once a week after the kids go to bed.where you hang out and watch some movies or play some games (any kind of games...board games, card games, wii, ps 2, x-box whatever). hope that helps :)

p.s. they're is always counseling

kgrove93
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:03 AM

thank you all i talked to him and he said he has be stressed out and he didn't know that we were going apart he said he love's me and that he would be there for me more

busy mom

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)