Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Really!?!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:19 PM
  • 78 Replies

What was your first thought the first time you saw/met your partner(s)?

With david it was OMG that guy is hot, he was in a cowboy hat, duster and walking a horse to the barn in the rain....instant drool lol.

With Irish it was "that man's voice is gonna be the death of me"...i couldn't resist his accent, i heard him before i saw him lol....he could have cussed me out and i woulda swooned lol.

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
little.worthen
by Tessie on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice biceps!
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:22 PM

lol that was my second thought when i saw irish too!  I have a thing for arms lol.

Quoting little.worthen:

Nice biceps!

butterbean491
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband is as country as they come.  He looks just like larry the cable guy and has even been told so numerious times. Besides his wonderful way with words...lol, he has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. I believe that was what done it for me. Now, our son has those same eyes. Boy, am I in trouble when he gets older. 

coala
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

It was his butt!!  I didn't even see his face yet, he was bent over picking something up off his front porch.  I got to know him later that day and we havne't been apart since.  LOL

sydjademom24
by Rachel J on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. This guy is cute and looks like a badass! I was 18 and into bad boys. Lol.
aodom323
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a sucker for tattoos and piercings.  My fiance was working at a gas station at that time and I just moved down to the area and knew nobody.  I went in and thought mmmm yummy he had a fedora on goatee (I like facial hair) had his lip ring in.  He kept fumbling with everything and I needed change back from gas and he couldn't remember how to do it.  As I was leaving he told me he hoped he would get to see me again and he did.  Been together for 5 years in November, have a one year old together and are getting married in August 2014. :)

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:55 PM

david is a texas boy and very country lol.  I am a sucker for blue eyes too lol. Dave has these startling blue eyes that our daughter inherited and irish has grey eyes

Quoting butterbean491:

My husband is as country as they come.  He looks just like larry the cable guy and has even been told so numerious times. Besides his wonderful way with words...lol, he has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. I believe that was what done it for me. Now, our son has those same eyes. Boy, am I in trouble when he gets older. 

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:55 PM

i love bad boys lol

Quoting sydjademom24:

Wow. This guy is cute and looks like a badass! I was 18 and into bad boys. Lol.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Nice smile&he looked younger than me! I was worried! LOL But he is actully 2 months older than me! LOL

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:56 PM

omg what a great story.  I love tattoos and piercings too, Irish is the first guy i kissed who had a tongue ring, that was a cool experience lol

Quoting aodom323:

I'm a sucker for tattoos and piercings.  My fiance was working at a gas station at that time and I just moved down to the area and knew nobody.  I went in and thought mmmm yummy he had a fedora on goatee (I like facial hair) had his lip ring in.  He kept fumbling with everything and I needed change back from gas and he couldn't remember how to do it.  As I was leaving he told me he hoped he would get to see me again and he did.  Been together for 5 years in November, have a one year old together and are getting married in August 2014. :)

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)