Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How many moms and wives

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:20 AM
  • 73 Replies

Getting ready to see the hubby of to work,and I always have a hard time sleeping when he's gone what about you ladies?

by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mittenmommie
by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:23 AM
2 moms liked this
I usually can't sleep after he leaves at 5 am. I try to tho because this pregnancy is sucking the energy right out of me.... And if he is out of town for work... Oh man forget it I am not sleeping at all! Lol
mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 6:24 AM

Nope.. my boy left about 45 minutes ago for CrossFit, and will be home in about an hour or so.. he works from home so I see him all day long.

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 6:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I actually can't sleep without dh unless I am dog tired. When I come home from work in the morning he cuddles with me so I can go to sleep. He used to bounce at his dads bar and I would wait up for him
Jamonssmom
by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:26 AM

My husband is an orthopedic surgeon. that sucks

Quoting mcginnisc:

Nope.. my boy left about 45 minutes ago for CrossFit, and will be home in about an hour or so.. he works from home so I see him all day long.

skylersmom44
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Not me but my hubby goes to work at 3 am. I am not getting up that early. No way! I get up at 6 am.

MamaScho88
by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Same here...My husband and I get up at the same time everyday, Im a SAHM but I cant sleep once he leaves for work so I get up and chit chat with him until he leaves, then once hes gone I start my day. The only time I have been able to sleep without him is when I take a nap during the day, I'm 36 1/2 weeks so I'm always tired after lunch time now lol.

Jamonssmom
by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Your making me nervous I have 5 babies and we're getting ready to start on number 6 this month.But I made an agreement he wants a big family while he runs his practice to make sure our life is good.

Quoting Mittenmommie:

I usually can't sleep after he leaves at 5 am. I try to tho because this pregnancy is sucking the energy right out of me.... And if he is out of town for work... Oh man forget it I am not sleeping at all! Lol

nermall1102
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 6:32 AM
1 mom liked this
He's getting ready for work. Im packing his lunch and making his coffee and to go thermus. In order for me to fall back asleep after he leaves, i have to sleep on his side of the bed with tv on lol. Sometimes i lay in bed and nurse our one month old then put him in basinett then i go to sleep.
mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 6:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jamonssmom:

My husband is an orthopedic surgeon. that sucks

Quoting mcginnisc:

Mine used to travel 3 weeks out of every month. I got used to being by myself a lot, so now after 17 years of marriage, it doesn't bother me at all... of course, I'm always up before him anyway, so sleeping after he leaves for CrossFit is a no go as I have to get the kids ready and take them to school. ( mine is a computer geek, which is why he has worked from home for the past 11 years) 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 6:35 AM
1 mom liked this
My SO is gone 24 hours every third day (if not more when working OT), so I find it harder to sleep when he's home instead of when he's not.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)