Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

May Randoms

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:52 AM
  • 50 Replies
May is finally hear. Share your thought, moods, special dates etc. Randoms
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kidlover2
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:56 AM
I finally got a permanent court order for my ex husband to leave me alone and to not put my girls in any danger and now he's threatening to take me back to court so he and his mother can have more visitation with the kids. I'm so emotionally drained and scared for my girls.
2lilmamas
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting kidlover2:

I finally got a permanent court order for my ex husband to leave me alone and to not put my girls in any danger and now he's threatening to take me back to court so he and his mother can have more visitation with the kids. I'm so emotionally drained and scared for my girls.

I am sorry that your going through this. I really hope the courts work in your behave. Even if tries press the issue of more visitation. Make sure you state your girls safety is first. Many applauds to you for being a dedicated mom.
Mom2wife1
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I'm loving the weather but I'm hating the damn allergies! I can't stop sneezing!

Dimples303
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM

So... its snowing again. haha Damn Colorado. Other than that getting back on track to lose weight and get healthy and I'm working on potty training my 2 year old! Woo hoo!! Also, where the heck did April go!!?? This year is FLYING by. Madness. :)

Krysden
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Snow in may?

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Woke up to a blanket of snow, but today has been productive and so far good. :)

MadameK620
by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:20 PM
3 moms liked this

It May so it almost June 1st which is my wedding date sooooo excited!!!!!!

squeekers
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Anryan
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:44 PM

snow snow and more snow here...yay for colorado.  Hopefully it will be slightly warmer and less slushy for moving this weekend

sydjademom24
by Rachel J on May. 1, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Oooh. Well first things first my birthday is the 5th...Cinco De Mayo! Saturday hubby and I are going on a date and Sunday we are having a party at the Mexican restaurant I spent every birthday but 4 or 5 while I was living in a different state. Then the 7th is my dads birthday (my birth father...we arent super close) then its Mothers Day. Then the 13th is my moms birthday...again not very close. I think thats it for May.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)