Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Watching TV with DH/SO

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 5:35 PM
  • 41 Replies

What TV shows do you watch with your DH/SO?

We watch Game of Thrones, Shameless, True Blood and now Defiance together.  Watching TV together is like a mini-date for us.  We put the kids to bed, get snacks and snuggle on the couch together.

by on May. 3, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
villagemamma
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Hubby isnt a big TV show person but we watch just about any new movie

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on May. 3, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
The Walking Dead, River Monsters, The Following, Sons of Guns, Doomsday Preppers, Bates Motel.
MamaKarrot
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Supernatural, Revolution.  We watch TV nightly, LOL.

MunchiesMom324
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 5:43 PM

We try to watch one show each night together, since he works m-f and I work fri, sat, sun - and we don't get to spend time with each other until kids have gone to bed. 

We watch Revolution, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Restaurant Impossible, The Glades, Pitbulls and Parolees, Chicago Fire... I think that's it. Sometimes he'll watch one of my shows (Rizzoli & Isles, Psych, Grimm, Castle, The Mentalist, Covert Affairs, White Collar, etc) with me if we don't have anything recorded.  FYI -  those shows I watch while I'm cleaning or folding laundry.  It's not like I sit on my butt all day watching gory/violent tv shows while my kids scream in neglect... lol.

pittymama
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2013 at 6:17 PM

we watch A TON of things. we only agree on house hunters, the walking dead and the real world

Mom2Vannah
by on May. 3, 2013 at 6:19 PM

My DH and I like Game of Thrones, Dexter, True Blood, The Walking Dead, Supernatural and Fringe. We DVR it and when he gets home from work at night, we watch them together! 

kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Dexter, breaking bad, the crab boat fishing show on discovery? Cant remember its name lol..... the voice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3Boyz531
by on May. 3, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Chicago Fire. He is obsessed with that show. We also watch Parenthood, Guys with Kids, and the New Normal.

AF_Petite
by on May. 3, 2013 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this
The Walking Dead, How I met Your Mother and Pretty Little Liars.
Chakita0912
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Pretty much anything. We watch all kinds of things together. I do agree though. It is like a mini date.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)