Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Haha .does your husband allow you to do that

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 7:56 AM
  • 65 Replies
So dh has a friend he grew up with who I love like a brother. So he goes did you ask your husband if you can do xyz or did you get his permission. In turn I usually say my dad is ----- not my husband. He is serious to when ask those questions. Which probably explains why he is single. Does your dh have friends like that?
by on May. 4, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrismom0306
by on May. 4, 2013 at 7:59 AM
My Dhs best friend is the biggest asshole. He treats his wife like that. I can't stand him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on May. 4, 2013 at 8:02 AM
No. DH has no friends like that
kidlover2
by on May. 4, 2013 at 8:09 AM
No, but his younger brother is like that. I feel very uncomfortable watching him and his wife's relationship. He talks down to her all the time and argues her out of every decision she makes on her own.
Crazylife1994
by on May. 4, 2013 at 8:18 AM

No my husband normalling the guy who will tell the other guy to stop being a douche.

chillemi78
by on May. 4, 2013 at 8:24 AM
2 moms liked this
My relationship is like that. Its just how we work. Its not that I need his permission to do stuff, but I just feel like its the respectful way to talk to him. We are a one car family and he owns his own business, so scheduling takes a bit of coordination. But his schedule does take precedence most of the time. Its totally normal for me to say "Can I go have lunch with a friend on Thursday?" 9 times out of 10, the answer is of course and I just drop him off at work that day. If he has a meeting or some ither reason he needs the car he tells me. But again, its just a more polite way to coordinate in my eyes. So, yeah, I do ask for permission in a sense.
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 4, 2013 at 8:59 AM

No..  most of his friends know not to tease me like that.  It wouldn't be well recieved.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on May. 4, 2013 at 10:36 AM
3 moms liked this

My husband doesn't "allow" me to do anything. I'm not a child.

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 10:43 AM

No, my husband doesn't have friends like that.

notjstasocermom
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 11:01 AM

no

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 11:09 AM

No

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)