Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What kind of sheets do you have?

Posted by   + Show Post

For your bed? What material are they? What thread count?

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Preschoolers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

I'm training for a half marathon! If you'd like to follow my progress from an "all hope is lost" couch potato with a bad knee to a marathon runner, "like" my Page!

by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Replies (31-40):
2lilmamas
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Some comfy ones
cntrdmom
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:28 PM
No clue. Something cheap and was on clearance. We just spent $3k on a new bed. I'll spend money on sheets later. I'm eyeballing some pillows though ; )
CameronsMommy23
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:31 PM
We have cotton ones that are so cool and feel like silk. Not sure what count. Lol
jdy9440
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:20 AM

White 400 tc 

MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 6, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I've slept naked since I was 18, my sheets had nothing to do with that - I just don't like to wear clothes to bed!

Quoting 24clark:

My favorites: 1500 count Egyptian Cotton girl, all the way. I love them so much, I now sleep naked! lol

I'm training for a half marathon! If you'd like to follow my progress from an "All hope is lost" couch potato with a bad knee to a marathon runner, "like" my Page!

Awma
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Winter: Flannel sheets   Summer; cotton sheets     both in mint/sea foam green or burgundy or beige.  All go with my winter comforter and my summer bedspread.

newwifenmom
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Cream, cotton, 400 thread count.

Sue1605
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I think I last used 800 or 1000 count cotton ones.And I used to iron them (tough job) or have them laundered too. Now we get the works as we live in a deluxe 5 star hotel property.

Jwick
by on May. 6, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Cotton and no less than 400 tc.  I have a set of 600 and they feel like silk but are 100% cotton.  I still remember the difference when we splurged on a set of 300 and the difference from the 150 we had.  Guess we are spoiled, we will save just to buy a new set instead of settling on a cheaper, lower tc.

Diane1223
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:39 AM

silk, but they are kind of slippery...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)