Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
hi my name is kala me and my husband has been married 4mths and excepting our 1st child in nov 18th. we have known each other since i was 11 and was engaged. we have been together for six mths and talk about everything instead of fighting over stuff.
by on May. 4, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Replies (11-19):
tigermomma9
by New Member on May. 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM
thank you
Quoting beeky:

Hello, welcome and congrats.

GarysWife1991
by on May. 5, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations, you are still in the honeymood period so enjoy everything it has to offer.  We've been married 5 years now and he still makes me feel like when we first started dating.  Claire

tigermomma9
by New Member on May. 5, 2013 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this
i can understand that mine makes me feel like iam 16 yrs old again
Quoting GarysWife1991:

Congratulations, you are still in the honeymood period so enjoy everything it has to offer.  We've been married 5 years now and he still makes me feel like when we first started dating.  Claire

24clark
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Congratulations Kayla! I encourage you both to find good support and make plans on how to build the foundation for your marriage. Disagreements and arguments will occur and with a little planning you can ensure that you learn to have them constructively and make them work for your marriage! My recommendation is to try to find "Family Life" materials, they are wonderful! You can search on line for more info. When my husband and I study the materials, it makes us bubble over with love. It is some of the most cherished time I spend with him and we love it! It really draws us together. AND when we have gone over speed bumps I was amazed at how well we each drew on the lessons we learned. People will spend more time planning a vacation than they will investing in their marriage.

It is a blessing and a "gift" to have love from a man in your life, and he to have the love you are giving him. Always remember that you are his gift from God and he yours. I hope you have a lifetime of happieness together!

Congrats on your baby on the way too! Your post just made me feels so warm inside, I am in love with hearing about love. I am sincerely and truly happy for you both! Many hugs to your growning family!

lilempire219
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Congrats on the marriage! My hubby an I have not known each other as long but we have a 2 1/2month old lil girl an weve been married for alil over a year an we dont fight either. Best way ever! And if he wants something we make bargens so neither of us gets left out :)
tigermomma9
by New Member on May. 5, 2013 at 9:48 PM
thank you and yes not fighting is great if he wants something or wants to go some where he asks me if its ok but if he knows there is something i want or like iam getting it no matter what so i watch what i say and do lol
Quoting lilempire219:

Congrats on the marriage! My hubby an I have not known each other as long but we have a 2 1/2month old lil girl an weve been married for alil over a year an we dont fight either. Best way ever! And if he wants something we make bargens so neither of us gets left out :)

princesskt
by on May. 5, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Sounds like you are really happy :-) Glad to hear!  Congratulations on your pregnancy.

KimTaylor76
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Congrats on the marriage and the baby :)
exhaustedmother
by Amy on May. 6, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Congratulations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN