Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

love dare opinion on schedule

Posted by   + Show Post
ok im sure theres been a million posts about this book but...

ok 1.) dh is gone for 28 days home for 14. so my plan was to do days 1-14 when hes home then when he leaves kind of do it why hes gone days 1-14 over so we dont stop at all then when he returns do days 14- 28 nd then again why hes gone do them over or work on the ones we struggled w/. and so on. whats your opinion or how would you do it so that way we can still do it together and not loose track of progress why hes gone.

2.) how impressed were you with it. is there anything i should know before we start? i know its difficult we are up for a challenge :).

and finally you may ask/wonder why we decided to do the love dare. we have a good marriage we do struggle in some spots as do every couple we had a rough winter he was laid off because of winter for 4 1/2 mos we struggled financially and it put our marriage in a spot where we dont ever want to be again so we want to do
this to strengthen our marriage. and we both loved the movie fireproof.

tia :) sorry for any misspelled words bad grammer i am mobile and phones acting up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Replies (11-11):
Krysden
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:54 AM

I've never done/read the love dare but I think you have a good idea with the way you are wanting to do it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)