Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

advice

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 10:29 PM
  • 3 Replies
Ok so I have been with my fiance for 4 years we have an 11month old son. I have told me before our relationship is dull. we always try to spice things up but I think I'm over it. I love him but I'm just not happy in the relationship anymore. When I think about leaving him it doesn't make me sad and I know it should. It getting to the point where it is making me depressed and miserable and I'm on an antidepressant althought it bmp is being used to controll my migrains I just think its mad it worse. Idk what to do. Has anyone else had this problem? ( and I don't want my son to grow up with out us together and feel like I'm being selfish for wanting to leave but I don't want to ve miserable forever)
by on May. 5, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AlannaMaria
by on May. 5, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Maybe you should try therapy to repair your relationship.
jojo_star
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:23 PM

You can try therapy, but honestly, it'll be worse for your son to grow up in an unahppy, unhealthy marriage than for him to grow up with parents who aren't together. 

Krysden
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Do you know WHY you are unhappy?   You've been with him for 4 years... what did you fall in love with to begin with?  What has changed that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN