Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you ok with dh/so going out

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 4:43 AM
  • 79 Replies
1 mom liked this
Late at night to lounge around with friends? Not the weekend either. Im talking about the middle of the week hanging out. Staying out until 3am.
by on May. 8, 2013 at 4:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cntrdmom
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 4:51 AM
Well it depends. Because his work schedule is weird so what day it is isn't important. But if he's being responsible, And can still handle all his responsibilities as dad and husband then I don't mind. but if it means he can't get up for work or was supposed to help out and can't now then we have an issue.
amanda80111
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 6:24 AM

no that is too late for a work day

MoLLiy
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 6:41 AM
He's a big boy. He can do as he wants, I'm not his mommy. If he was leaving me alone with both the kids every night to do it I would let him go because I'm not the boss of him but heads would roll when he got home. If it was becoming a big enough issue I would most likely pack my shit and leave his ass.
createive
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 7:25 AM
3 moms liked this
I trust him totally. But nothing good is going on at 3am. You should be home by then.
RheaF
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 8:50 AM
5 moms liked this

Nope. He is not ok with me doing it either. It is not about controlling each other either, it is about boundaries and respect. Thankfully he is not into that sort of thing, so it's not an issue.

PISCIS29
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes. Bc I trust him and he's very responsible. BUT also bc he's an adult and he knows what to do
bellaaax3
by on May. 8, 2013 at 10:02 AM

i guess not. my so goes out allll the time with his friends. i know he's a good guy and would never cheat or anything

Snapdragon88
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:20 AM
3 moms liked this
He doesn't do that kind of thing. But if he did... No, I would not be okay with it. Every now and then, sure... but no respectable husband and father needs to be out away from home that late on a regular basis.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashbash1616
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Not really. hubby was a drug addict before we got together and i helped him get straight. All of his friends are still dependent on one substance or another so i dont like him being around them. So for his "me time" he goes hunting. i dont worry about cheating just substance abuse. we live in a small town so there are 2 bars a walmart price chopper and some gas stations here and there so not much to do at 3 am.

If its an issue id talk to him about it.
maria1613
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Yeah. Our "rule" is that we at the very minimum text each other saying "I'm leaving place a and we're going to place b" or "I'll be home in X min." Just in case. We're both adults and even though we're a couple we both feel that it's important to have separate activities here and there
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)