Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Wedding ring

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 12:01 PM
  • 91 Replies
I'm wanting to redo my set . I would love to see everyone's wedding ring sets please:)
by on May. 8, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CutieCrab
by on May. 8, 2013 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Bump

beeky
by Alexandra on May. 8, 2013 at 1:03 PM
2 moms liked this

I couldn't do it.  I've been married longer than I've been single, my rings hold too much sentimental value to be replaced.

Vilma1979
by on May. 8, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Awwww it's beautiful thanks for sharing :)

Quoting beeky:

I couldn't do it.  I've been married longer than I've been single, my rings hold too much sentimental value to be replaced.

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice rings

dipsetgrl06
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

charity62
by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:06 PM

i don't have a set of wedding rings             i have one ring         set were to big for my finger

Vilma1979
by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Love it, how did he propose to u if u don't mind me asking,:)

Quoting dipsetgrl06:

Mobile Photo

robsgurl_23
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I need to get my set resized..I don't have a picture but the ring is 3 stones and the band that goes with it has 9 small diamonds in it.

dipsetgrl06
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Well he had planned to do it at a restaurant but it was ruined. Lol His sister who was 8 or 9 at the time told me he was giving me a ring. I was so anxious and nervous that I ended up getting myself sick. We left the restaurant and when we pulled up outside his apartment he said he can't wait anymore and pulled out the box. I honestly can't remember what or if he said anything. Lol All I said for a good 2 minutes was "Are you serious" before I finally said yes. It wasn't the most romantic but it is definitely something I will remember forever and it makes an awesome story. Lol

My rings actually belonged to my Mil, my Fil had them made for her except she had a ruby instead of the diamond.

Quoting Vilma1979:Love it, how did he propose to u if u don't mind me asking,:)

Quoting dipsetgrl06:
Vilma1979
by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:37 PM
That's AWSOME that's so sweet :)

Quoting dipsetgrl06:

Well he had planned to do it at a restaurant but it was ruined. Lol His sister who was 8 or 9 at the time told me he was giving me a ring. I was so anxious and nervous that I ended up getting myself sick. We left the restaurant and when we pulled up outside his apartment he said he can't wait anymore and pulled out the box. I honestly can't remember what or if he said anything. Lol All I said for a good 2 minutes was "Are you serious" before I finally said yes. It wasn't the most romantic but it is definitely something I will remember forever and it makes an awesome story. Lol

My rings actually belonged to my Mil, my Fil had them made for her except she had a ruby instead of the diamond.

Quoting Vilma1979:Love it, how did he propose to u if u don't mind me asking,:)

Quoting dipsetgrl06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN