Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What are your plans for Mother's day?

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM
  • 13 Replies

What are your plans for Mother's day?

happy mothers day

by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MARYAM28
by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:42 AM

STAY  HOME  MAYBE  NOT  SURE  YET  

MomRocs1102
by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Nothing ds made me something at school so excited to see it, other than that nothing at all.  hubs is away working unless he surprises me and comes home.  I would love a friends marathon like all day all night every episode, and just a relaxed day.

GarysWife1991
by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:04 AM

As of now we are going to brunch with dh, kids, my mom and my mil.  Not sure what else. 

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I'll be at my parents all weekend so I'll celebrate my mom with my family and DH is coming out to see me for a couple of hours. 

Jwick
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM

The only thing I really have planned is to go out to breakfast with DH, our kids and his mom.

lapcounter
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Not sure yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:42 PM

My son graduates.

family in the van   Mom of four

MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 10, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Nothing really. DH works and DD is performing with the kids' choir at church, so we'll be there for about 5 hours. I am having my mom and dad over for dinner, I'm making coq au vin! :)

Kaylawv2
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM
We celebrated today since Dh has to work all wknd. I woke up to a beautiful flower arrangement, card, and gifts.I went to a mothers day tea/luncheon at my dds school. Then we all went to dinner at a really nice Italian restaurant. Then came home and cuddled on the couch and watched tv!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Quoting Kaylawv2:

We celebrated today since Dh has to work all wknd. I woke up to a beautiful flower arrangement, card, and gifts.I went to a mothers day tea/luncheon at my dds school. Then we all went to dinner at a really nice Italian restaurant. Then came home and cuddled on the couch and watched tv!
Thats awesome. Happy you had a great day!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)