Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

SO embarrassed by what my daughter said...in public....

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:35 AM
  • 71 Replies
4 moms liked this

So we were in the pet food aisle at WalMart and there was a man there. He was a black man and HUGE..when I say huge I mean like 6'3 300+ lbs of muscle and fat....just a really big guy. And leave it to my super observant child to turn to me and say "Mommy that man is black and he's a BIIIIIG daddy, huh?!".......THANK GOD the man laughed. I apologized and he said it was no problem......I was so humiliated.....I didn't want to get mad at her because she was right lol. And I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, especially if he wasn't offended. I just basically told her that sometimes its ok to keep our thoughts to ourselves lol. O...M...G......

What's the most ebarassing thing your child has said that everyone else heard? 

expecting boy

by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmrsas
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Mommy yu got big boobies. In the grocery store.. I think she was 2 then lol
Dee0886
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:42 AM

LOL omg yes! haha my dd has done something similar thank goodness no one else was around. She was sitting in the shopping cart, grabs them and says "mommy i like your boobs!"...lol..ugh

Quoting bmrsas:

expecting boy

ballerina.2006
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
My dd was 3 and proudly announced to my sister and aunt and uncle that "mommy and daddy shower together". Not over the top but I'm a fairly private person when it comes to me and dh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SRL_45
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:44 AM
2 moms liked this

HAHAHA kids are great! 

My old step-son once told me (when I was breast feeding my DD) Well DD started to fuss and ss screamed and I mean screamed,,,, Just stick your boobie in her mouth so she is not yelling anymore.... I got so many looks

Anryan
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:44 AM
2 moms liked this

my now 13 yr old DD was 3 when we went to Ace to go get a new key cut.  There was about 6 or 7 people ahead of us in line and this guy walks in and just goes up to the front and starts talking to the clerk to get keys cut my daughter walked over, tugged on his jacket and said "your not nice, you have to wait back here with all of us" then crossed her arms and looked at him.  the old guys in line just laughed and said "you should listen to the youngin, she is right"  I about died.

bmrsas
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Lol. They are the funniest little things

Quoting Dee0886:

LOL omg yes! haha my dd has done something similar thank goodness no one else was around. She was sitting in the shopping cart, grabs them and says "mommy i like your boobs!"...lol..ugh

Quoting bmrsas:

Anryan
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

My son, now 20, was about 14 and use to watch Denis Leary stand up comedy with us.  Well, we were walking thru a mall in dallas and a guy is walking toward us with his pants saggin way down and my son says "dude, your 18 yrs old, don't know shit from shit and pull up your damn pants" OMG I was so shocked and couldn't help but laugh

mommadana
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
My kiddos didnt do it but my mom told me a story from when I was about 2 or 3 and I had to go to ge bathroom while she was waiting in line to order food therr were 3 of us kids. And she said in a minute let me order and we will take you to the bathroom. I screamed " Ive got to go POOP!!!!" She was mortified
browneyedbitty
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Lol, wow!

I can't remember anything embarrassing my kids have said. I do remember going shopping,with a friend of mine and her 3 year old. Her son was sitting in the shopping cart and we were looking at something. All of a sudden her son starts saying "Hi Daddy!" over and over. We looked up and he was saying it to this guy (not his daddy). My friend was mortified and apologized. I was laughing sooo hard. In her defense our dh are military and this guy had a military haircut and similar color to her husbands.
feliciasmith
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Oh my dd2 does that all the time she'll say I gotta pooooop momma! Lol

Quoting mommadana:

My kiddos didnt do it but my mom told me a story from when I was about 2 or 3 and I had to go to ge bathroom while she was waiting in line to order food therr were 3 of us kids. And she said in a minute let me order and we will take you to the bathroom. I screamed " Ive got to go POOP!!!!" She was mortified

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN