Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im not sure i can wait!

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:38 AM
  • 16 Replies
Yikes! I know we talked about waiting for the house to be finished. But this baby bug isn't going away.

Ladies help, what do I do to make it stop? It won't get out of m head.

Worst.of all, I have to go to my sil's house and be around my brand new niece which is going to make me want one even more!
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommadana
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Well I would talk to your DH and determine how long the house will take to be finished and if hes on board now or waiting and take it from there. If house is ready in 6-8 mos you could start trying and it may take A while to concieve. You prob know that though lol.
jojo_star
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Realizing that it was not a smart or responsible move to have a child. 

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:07 AM
I'm sorry what?

Quoting jojo_star:

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Well the bathroom will be finished by then, the master suite notttt so much! Ick

Thanks!

Quoting mommadana:

Well I would talk to your DH and determine how long the house will take to be finished and if hes on board now or waiting and take it from there. If house is ready in 6-8 mos you could start trying and it may take A while to concieve. You prob know that though lol.
jojo_star
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Aren't you asking how we dept with baby fever? If I misunderstood, I'm sorry. But if I did understand, this is how I dealt with it.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

I'm sorry what?

Quoting jojo_star:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Oh that's really sad. I'm sorry. :(

I guess the answer threw me off a bit.

Thank you

Quoting jojo_star:

Aren't you asking how we dept with baby fever? If I misunderstood, I'm sorry. But if I did understand, this is how I dealt with it.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

I'm sorry what?

Quoting jojo_star:

Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:47 AM
If you must wait just keep reminding yourself if you wait until it is finished you will have a lot less to deal with. You will be able to bring baby into a finished relaxed home. I remember that feeling.
jojo_star
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Oh, don't be sad things are fine now, but when dh and I first married, we each had a child from before, but I was in school, and it just wouldn't have been smart to have one then. My first son was born in a terrible situation, I wasn't ready or prepared at all, and just remembering that just totally room care of any baby fever until we were ready for a baby.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Thank you

Quoting jojo_star:

Quoting justpeachy71904:

I'm sorry what?

Quoting jojo_star:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:58 AM
oH, got ya! You know. I had my dd at 17. We struggled for a long time. This didn't hit until now. And I think it is because we are so stable and in such a different place.

It is so weird.

Quoting jojo_star:

Oh, don't be sad things are fine now, but when dh and I first married, we each had a child from before, but I was in school, and it just wouldn't have been smart to have one then. My first son was born in a terrible situation, I wasn't ready or prepared at all, and just remembering that just totally room care of any baby fever until we were ready for a baby.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Thank you

Quoting jojo_star:

Quoting justpeachy71904:

I'm sorry what?

Quoting jojo_star:

MMerrill
by Melissa on May. 11, 2013 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh take it from me... DO NOT have a baby with an unfinished house.  It is waaaayyyy too hard to get things done with a baby!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)