Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She's Crazy! *Venting*

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 5:30 PM
  • 19 Replies

My husband "was" friends with a guy who turned out to be a not so nice guy and they didn't speak for a while. My husband ran into this guy's longterm girlfriend and they hung out. She told him that she was planning on leaving her boyfriend because they werent in love anymore and he was too controlling. So my husband, the nice man he is, helped her to leave. It was actually a pretty smooth break up. Well since then she started coming over and spending time at our house. She had no other friends because of her ex. I started to pick up pretty quickly that she was having feelings for him. I know he would never do anything against me. But he can also be oblivious to some things. He thought her being nice and friendly was just that.  She became a puppy that wouldnt leave his side. They would text about her spending some time over the house. She would just come over first thing in the morning, etc.I had just had a baby and we hadnt been intimate for a while so he was venting some of his frustration of that to her. I assume that she felt that meant he wanted to have a relationship with her. He quickly started to get annoyed with how attached she was getting. She would try to be my buddy and offer to help me with household chores. She talked about going out with me to get drinks or to help with the baby.

Finally he told her to back off. I told him that I was glad he did that because I could tell she was crushing on him. Every few days she will text him and say things like "I havent heard from you in a while, when are you coming over? We need to hang out while ____ is a work." Seriously, can you believe this girl? Thats just it, she is a girl, in her early 20s. I have read their text conversations where she would come out with that stuff and he flat out tells her to back off or just plain ignores her. its getting to the point where we are going to change his number because she cant get it through her head that he is happily married.

I never wanted to be one of those women who tell the other woman to back off, but it's getting pretty close to me knocking her out. Why are there crazy girls out there who think that vows mean nothing or don't get the hint that they are barking up the wrong tree? geez

by on May. 11, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KimberlyMKasten
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 5:33 PM

good luck with that. It doesn't sound like she's going to ever get that he doesn't want her.

mommysangelface
by on May. 11, 2013 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I see a restraining order in the future
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gonecrazi
by on May. 11, 2013 at 6:35 PM

It's because she is still young..

2lilmamas
by on May. 11, 2013 at 6:41 PM
2 moms liked this

She is young and foolish. Good thing though he can see through her and his not playing her game... 

anotherandree
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 6:42 PM

LOL!  I hope it doesn't come to that, but she does sound a bit crazy!

Quoting mommysangelface:

villagemamma
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 6:54 PM

No one ever wants to be that person. but sometimes its just gotta be said. My Dh had a "puppy" for a few months. at first i didnt care that much but it got really old really fast. she was always trying to be my friend but it was very apparent that she was more interested in being friends with my DH. Even though i dont think she ever tried anything i just dont think it is appropriate for her to be trying to have that close of a relationship with a married man. She would call him all hours of the night to cry about whatever issues she was having. every morning she would message his phone or facebook. One day i finally had to just flat out tell her that she was crossing the line and it was starting to piss me off and cause issues in DH and i's relationship. She ofcourse tried going crying to DH about my being mean to her but he told her that i was his wife and that my happiness and security was more important to him that him being her support.

mommysangelface
by on May. 11, 2013 at 6:58 PM

i would do it anyway to play it safe.  lol

Quoting anotherandree:

LOL!  I hope it doesn't come to that, but she does sound a bit crazy!

Quoting mommysangelface:

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

EmbinRiggs
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:09 PM

I forgot about her always venting to him and needing his help and advice! she totally does that too! She was looking for a new apartment and wanted him to go to each one and research for her. I thought he was being too helpful. He agreed and told her to do it herself. She had the nerve to seem surprised that he wouldnt want to drive around town with her looking at places. She even put a deposit down on a place and because she couldnt get ahold of him to help her make a decision, she lost the place. Crazy girl! 

Quoting villagemamma:

No one ever wants to be that person. but sometimes its just gotta be said. My Dh had a "puppy" for a few months. at first i didnt care that much but it got really old really fast. she was always trying to be my friend but it was very apparent that she was more interested in being friends with my DH. Even though i dont think she ever tried anything i just dont think it is appropriate for her to be trying to have that close of a relationship with a married man. She would call him all hours of the night to cry about whatever issues she was having. every morning she would message his phone or facebook. One day i finally had to just flat out tell her that she was crossing the line and it was starting to piss me off and cause issues in DH and i's relationship. She ofcourse tried going crying to DH about my being mean to her but he told her that i was his wife and that my happiness and security was more important to him that him being her support.

AJ-47
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:07 PM
I'm still young, and I'd never act like that. Age has nothing to do with it.
Anyway, she IS crazy. Someone better speak up, and quick!
MMerrill
by Melissa on May. 11, 2013 at 10:52 PM

He needs to be a little more agressive or mean, and tell her off BIG time, or she will never get the point.  I think if you did, she would just try even harder out of spite.  He could also change his number.  

All your husband was trying to do was be a good person and help her and she took that and ran with it...  She seems like a homewrecker!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)