Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your fav dessert?

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 11:10 PM
  • 23 Replies
:-)
by on May. 14, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on May. 14, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Any kind of cheesecake especially this one from The Cheesecake factory that has chocolate coconut and caramel in it.

I love all the flavors of Lindt Lindor Truffles too.

YVONNE

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2013 at 11:17 PM

tiramisu

sprinkles9112
by on May. 14, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Flourless chocolate cake

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 14, 2013 at 11:23 PM
My DH turned me into a cheesecake lover! I never not liked it, just didn't eat it.
But I love chocolate cheesecake.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Any kind of cheesecake especially this one from The Cheesecake factory that has chocolate coconut and caramel in it.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on May. 14, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Quoting Hottmomma607:

My DH turned me into a cheesecake lover! I never not liked it, just didn't eat it.

Quoting earthangel1967:

The Cheesecake Factory restuarant is a full restaurant and bar and bakery and they have 50 different flavors of cheesecake! We went recently with one of our young adult daughters and her long time live in boyfriend and the 4 of each chose a very different flavor of a slice of cheesecake and then when they got to the table we cut our pieces into 4's and exchanged them among ourselves so we could have the fun of tasting all 4 flavors and still have the same amount as one slice of cheesecake. That was yummy and fun. : )

YVONNE

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 15, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Yes! I love The cheesecake Factory! We have 2 up here!
Have you had their chocolate Godiva martinis?? The food is good!!

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting earthangel1967:

The Cheesecake Factory restuarant is a full restaurant and bar and bakery and they have 50 different flavors of cheesecake! We went recently with one of our young adult daughters and her long time live in boyfriend and the 4 of each chose a very different flavor of a slice of cheesecake and then when they got to the table we cut our pieces into 4's and exchanged them among ourselves so we could have the fun of tasting all 4 flavors and still have the same amount as one slice of cheesecake. That was yummy and fun. : )

jmjdj
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Chocolate mousse. I have a great recipe and my kids love it when I make it.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 15, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Oh BTW when we were in Atlanta one tine just us for the week. We spent much of our time going to The Cheesecake Factory just getting dessert!
Have you've been to ClaimJumper? Food is good!

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting earthangel1967:

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on May. 15, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Yes! I love The cheesecake Factory! We have 2 up here!
Have you had their chocolate Godiva martinis?? The food is good!!

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting earthangel1967:

No I haven't had their Godiva Martini's YET but I will.. I ordered a cocktail called Gorilla something or other it was chocolate and banana liquer and icecream etc and it was soooo delicious, like a shake.

We went to The Cheesecake Factory in April when we flew on a trip to Orlando FL to visit our daughter and her boyfriend and spent the day at Universal Studios wih them. It was our first time there (first time at cheesecake factory too bc they didn't have any cheesecake factories in Michigan) we LOVED it.

Also we are very excited bc they are now opening the FIRST Cheesecake Factory in Michigan this summer and it's going to be in Novi which is only minutes from our apt! YAY!

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on May. 15, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Oh BTW when we were in Atlanta one tine just us for the week. We spent much of our time going to The Cheesecake Factory just getting dessert!
Have you've been to ClaimJumper? Food is good!

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting earthangel1967:

Oh, our only young adult child/daughter who doesnt get to live nearby us (actually lives 15 hours away) is in Warner Robins GA which is about 1 or so from Atlanta. About a  year ago we drove there instead of flying (UGH Never again do I want to spend 15 hrs in a car EVER! ) While we were there we took them all to the Atlanta Zoo. We couldnt find enough exciting things to do in her area for our yearly visits so we agreed we would fly to florida and meet them there (they'll drive from ga to fl) and we'll do exciting things to make memories together on our yearly visits there instead which is what we started doing this year it was awesome. : )

No I never heard of the claim/clam? jumper before. I do LOVE clams though.

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)