Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What kind of phone do you have?

Posted by   + Show Post

Love? Hate?

How long have you had it?

by on May. 15, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Replies (21-30):
kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Droid pro. Hate it. Upgrading in august. Had it bout a year and a hlaf. Free and its a pos!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by Melissa on May. 18, 2013 at 1:08 AM

iphone... love it

Luv.My.Kidz
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 1:21 AM

I have a LG Venice.... and I love it!

jacandjay
by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Galaxy S3 over a yr and I love it... my husband has iphone 4 and I cant stand it...
Bookoholic
by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Nokia Lumina, windows 8 phone I don't love it but I don't hate it. I'm starting to like it more as more apps come out for it.
Luv.My.Kidz
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 1:24 AM

you will hate it soon.... I had one and I hated it! About 15-16 months of having it... it just started shutting off randomly, would reset and clear all info (including phone numbers) and it messed up my gmail account and I had to manually re-enter all of my phone numbers and make a new gmail account. :(

Quoting HeadKrobe8789:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Prevail.  I've had it for a little over a year.  It keeps freezing but otherwise I'm satisfied. 

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! Follow me at MyFitnessPal

Wedding Countdown Ticker

HeadKrobe8789
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Mine's already doing that. 

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

you will hate it soon.... I had one and I hated it! About 15-16 months of having it... it just started shutting off randomly, would reset and clear all info (including phone numbers) and it messed up my gmail account and I had to manually re-enter all of my phone numbers and make a new gmail account. :(

Quoting HeadKrobe8789:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Prevail.  I've had it for a little over a year.  It keeps freezing but otherwise I'm satisfied. 

mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 18, 2013 at 1:41 AM
RAZR m and I love it. Had it for three months now.
browneyedbitty
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Galaxy s3, love it
2lilmamas
by on May. 18, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Samsung Galaxy 4. I loveeee it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)