Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of phone do you have?

Posted by   + Show Post

Love? Hate?

How long have you had it?

by on May. 15, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Replies (71-76):
anotherandree
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I have an iPhone 4s that I got refurbished from Sprint for Christmas, so I have had it about 5 months.  My verdict is that I LOVE IT!!! I love the apps and I love everything about it.  My husband can't upgrade his phone until June and he is SO JEALOUS!  LOL!

Traci_Momof2
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 2:53 PM

It's a Nokia prepay phone.  I make calls with it and that's it.  That's all I need.  I put 30 minutes on it at a time and that lasts me 3 months at least.  I've had it for several years.

If I could have a smart phone with a data plan for free I would take it and use it.  I sure as hell am not paying for it though because it's just not worth the money.  I'm fine with my little prepay phone.

LAwat104
by on May. 21, 2013 at 3:01 PM

i have at&t so im in a 2 year contract with them and it would cost me more to cancel my act, I like it! I've never tried a droid before! ive always had the iphone

Quoting kidlover2:

Upgraded from a droid... HUGE difference. I love it so much more. Better apps and it's not crapping out on me every 5 minutes.

Quoting LAwat104:

Iphone5

xoxRachelxox
by on May. 21, 2013 at 4:59 PM

I have a Motorola Photon and I love it. 

I'm due for an upgrade next month and I'm going to get the Samsung Galaxy. My husband has it and he loves it. 

ittyprincess604
by Arie on May. 21, 2013 at 6:43 PM

blackberry curve. I hate it. With a passion. Ive had since January. 

CameronsMommy23
by on May. 21, 2013 at 6:46 PM
HTC one S. It's pretty sweet. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)