Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Back with my ex

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 2:03 AM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this
I left five years ago and avoided contact with him for all that time, but never stopped thinking about him. I tried to move on, but couldn't. I would dream about him. He was waiting for me this whole time. As soon as I let him know I was back in town (I didn't want home to find out through the grapevine), he asked to see me, and we've picked up where we left off. I wish I had never divorced him. Can anyone relate?
by on May. 16, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on May. 16, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Bump! I personally have never thought about going back with my ex( we weren't married), but it was a bad situation between us and I'm happily married now :)
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on May. 16, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Not now because now I am with my soulmate/bff love of my life husband Todd. But before I met Todd I never was able to get over my high school boyfriend of several years even thru a marriage to someone else w/ 4 kids and a divorce 16 yrs later. I still wasn't over him until I was 34 and met my current husband Todd.  I had dated other people in between my first love and the bad marriage and dated other people during my divorce but no one was able to erase my love and missing of Ken until I met Todd. Now I am completely over Ken and know it is a blessing we didn't end up together after all.  (Ken and I were never married but had tried to get me pregnant the whole time we were together and talked about marriage while we were together).

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on May. 16, 2013 at 8:28 AM

PS good luck! I hope things work out well this time. : )

YVONNE

shortyshorts25
by on May. 16, 2013 at 9:15 AM

i wasn't separated for long but i just recently got back together with my husband.. i had such a hard time letting go at first and i thought he was just done ..come to find out he wasn't :) we are working on our relationship but im happy we are back together oh and congrats!!

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I seperated from my husband last August and I really thought we were done.  I didn't think I'd ever go back but last month we just connected again and we are trying to work things out. 

AngelicMommy_72
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
My sister did that with her current hubs.
They look like they're going to work out, n I hope you guys do too
Bradya
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
yes
xoxRachelxox
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I can't relate since the only time I ever took an ex back, He reminded me why he was my ex to begin with BUT, I'm happy that it worked out for you! You guys were meant to be :)

UnFFnStoppable4
by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:42 PM
I got back with my hubby after a 3 month separation. He left me when I found out I was pregnant. We've been divorced since '06.
Good luck!
camelia40
by on May. 16, 2013 at 1:44 PM

.luck to you, I hope you both will be very happy for a long time to come! my husband and I have been separated for five months, and I am seriously contemplating filing the papers, but then I read/hear about couples who came back together and were happy, if not happier than ever, so maybe I will wait. Who knows. My message to you: love is a strange and wonderful thing. Enjoy it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)