Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I want to want my husband

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 6:41 AM
  • 8 Replies
I have no clue as to what is wrong with me!? I know I still love him, but I am in a better mood when he is not around, I don't want any kind of sex, cuddles, hugs, kisses. We don't cuddle before we fall asleep anymore, don't sit on the couch together, and I could care less. I ddon't know what to do, why am I feeling this way? What should I do?
by on May. 17, 2013 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
robeandslippers
by on May. 17, 2013 at 6:43 AM

I don't know because, I have been going through a little bit of the same thing, I think it might be a rut.

Mistycat95
by on May. 17, 2013 at 6:45 AM
1 mom liked this

hugs Hugs to you! I know exactly how you feel cause I'm having the same feelings with my Darling Fiance. I do Love him but care about him more cause It's frustrating I naturally can't get turned on or horny. It's very very frustrating and your situation sounds like alot like mine so I thought I would send you a note of your not alone hun!

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh no :( look sometimes couples have rough times. It happens. But for better or worse. Remember that. Talk to your husband. And talk to yourself. Pray. And figure things out. Write it down, make sure to BURN it. But get it out what is bothering you? Then discuss it. All things are fixable. Maybe you need your hormones looked at, I did. :(

Hugs.
narumi74
by on May. 17, 2013 at 6:51 AM
1 mom liked this

HI, I know the feeling cause I was there with my ex. It could be few things. It could be that you are not happy with yourself, or you love him but not in love with him?! I think you may need time to yourself. Get away for a while or few days to your friends, parents or family members house to clear your head and find out exactly what is it that you want for yourself. Good luck! ((HUGS))

tekcrkark
by on May. 17, 2013 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you so much ladies! In away I am glad I am not the only one, but knowing what you are going through it sucks! Good luck, I hope this rut doesn't last to long!
rockinmomto2
by on May. 17, 2013 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this

We've gotten to that point a lot. You have to want to make it work, and you both have to make the effort. Since my DH has been putting in the effort to make me feel loved and appreciated and happy, I'm happier. I actually want him around more often than not. I'd suggest talking to him and if that doesn't work, therapy. *hugs*

Krysden
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Any chance it's medical?  Something hormonally off maybe?  

2lilmamas
by on May. 18, 2013 at 6:58 AM
I think its just a rut. Have you spoken to him about this? Try something different maybe go out n date spend some quality try to keep the spark.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN