Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is it fair

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:09 AM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am a stay at home mom I have no friends but my husband does on his days off he stays out late with his friends and their spouses but I am never invited I know he's not cheating drinking or doing drugs but is it fair or am I wrong cause he works hard

by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
connie45
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 1:16 AM
It would be nice if he included you once in,a while , maybe invite yourself. Get a sitter.

Also try to find a Moms Club in your area.

www.momsclub.org.
alliesaurus
by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Fair isn't always everyone getting the same exact thing, but getting everyone what they need. 

What is the solution you want? Do you want to go out with him? Do you want a girls night? Or do you just not want him to go out so much? Only you really know the situation. If you are feeling unbalanced mention it to him and find a mutual solution. You work hard and deserve to have time outside the home as muh as he does if you want it.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on May. 18, 2013 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it would be nice if he included you every now and then if that's what you want. 

exhaustedmother
by Amy on May. 18, 2013 at 2:05 AM

I think he should try to include you as well or you should have some days to go out and do what  you want to do!

Monsita
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 2:09 AM

jaw dropNO IT IS NOT FAIR!   find a way to talk to him about it and find a solution. BEST OF LUCK!  just remember NO ONE WILL FIGHT OUR BATTLES FOR US!

meiko
by on May. 18, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Thanks for responses I would like o go but when I have I feel like the third wheel I don't know if I think it's fair or not or if I'm just jealous thanks once again

2lilmamas
by on May. 18, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Why does he not invite you??? And how do you know he might be cheating???
ginnyk87
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 3:04 AM
I'm going through the exact thing you're going through. I wish I had some advice but I don't! My dh comes and goes as he pleases as if he never got married and had kids. He is literally never around his kids. Everyone else always has his undivided attention. He spends al of pur extra money on his umpteen hobbies he gets to enjoy (kid free I might add). I'm about to leave him because I've talked to him soo many times and it does no good.
AJ-47
by on May. 19, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Agree. You'd think he'd want to.

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

I think it would be nice if he included you every now and then if that's what you want. 

SlightlyPerfect
Me after The Bean got on the school bus this morning...
59 minutes ago
by Slightly Perfect on May. 19, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Get a babysitter and get your hot ass out there.

slightlyperfect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)