Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Bedtime

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:49 PM
  • 53 Replies
Do you have flat sheets?
How many pillows?
Which side do you sleep on?
by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
me-n-mygirls
by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:51 PM
We each have a body pillow and a pillow. And each of us has our own cover.
I always sleep closest to the door.
Our bed is never made.
exhaustedmother
by Amy on May. 19, 2013 at 7:09 PM

I use a fitted and flat king size sheet on our bed and we each have 3 King Size pillows and 2 cloth big body pillows. I choose the right side of the bed to sleep on.

aimesnyc
by Amy on May. 19, 2013 at 9:59 PM

We each have a pillow and I have a small pillow that I put between my knees (I'm a side sleeper and it helps my hips and back).  We each have our own comforter.  When it's hot we will pull out the flat sheets and use those instead of comforters.  I sleep next to the heater and window, because he hates sleeping next to either of those. :P  He sleeps closer to the door.

LAwat104
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:03 PM

we have a flat sheet but somehow it manages to make its way off the bed EVERY TIME we wake up. We each use 2 pillows, and if your looking at the bed I sleep on the left side.

shortyshorts25
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Fitted sheet, one big pillow one md size pillow, we "share" the covers lol.. I sleep on the right but normally I sleep closest to the door .
hannahsmom238
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:11 PM
We have a king sized bed and pillows. Fitted sheet, top sheet, pillow cases and duvet. I don't understand how people can sleep without the flat sheet in top because I certainly can't.
shortyshorts25
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:13 PM
I forgot to add that lol .. I'm the same way! It drives crazy when the bed is a mess! Everything has to be tucked in

Quoting hannahsmom238:

We have a king sized bed and pillows. Fitted sheet, top sheet, pillow cases and duvet. I don't understand how people can sleep without the flat sheet in top because I certainly can't.
hannahsmom238
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM
I have to have my bed neatly made and tucked in but my husband untucks it every night because he's tall and likes to let his feet hand off the foot of the bed.

Quoting shortyshorts25:

I forgot to add that lol .. I'm the same way! It drives crazy when the bed is a mess! Everything has to be tucked in

Quoting hannahsmom238:

shortyshorts25
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Haha mine too!! I'm 5ft he's 6'1 and he's always untucking the bottom to get hos feet out lol

Quoting hannahsmom238:

I have to have my bed neatly made and tucked in but my husband untucks it every night because he's tall and likes to let his feet hand off the foot of the bed.

Quoting shortyshorts25:

Quoting hannahsmom238:

princesskt
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Fitted sheet, flat sheet, blankets and duvet.  We have like 9 pillows LOL...Some of them are decorative..I sleep on the left side.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)