Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How could he...? **EDIT** **2nd Edit**

Posted by on May. 23, 2013 at 7:01 PM
  • 76 Replies
1 mom liked this
My husband and I have been together for almost 2 years and he is the sweetest most caring man I've ever been with. He has been raising my son (his stepson) for the last 22 months and we have a new baby (almost 4 weeks). He is always so sweet, asking me if I need anything, or if I'm uncomfortable or if I need him to take the babies so I can get some rest. He is literally the man of my dreams.

Until last night.

He was in the shower and his phone went off at 10PM, it was some chick asking if his "ankle biters and his bitch" were sleeping so he could sneak out. And I know it's wrong but while he was in the shower I continued to text this girl and I found out he's been cheating on me since before I was even pregnany with our baby. So he's been sneakimg around with this girl for almost 11 months. I brought it to his attention and he says he's only with me for he kids.. Which is stupid if you ask me. I don't see how someome can do this to another person. It's heart breaking. He slept at his dads house last night and was at work all day today. I let him home for 2 hours earlier so he could see the babies. What would any of you ladies do if your man did this to you? I want to file for divorce, but I honestly love him so much. I don't want to make amd quick decisions. Advice?!?!

*EDITED*
I went and filed for divorce today. Hardest decision I've ever had to make. I packed up all his stuff and told him he needs to get it by tonight. He came and got it this morning AND brought the other woman. Needless to say I kicked him out until he could come back without her. He texted me earlier telling me to file for custody because he wants nothing to do with my son and daughter anymore, because raising my son and creating our daughter is "the biggest mistake he's ever made" besides being with me. And those were his exact words. And I have it all in texts because he's dumb and doesn't realize I can use it in court if he claims he never said that. I'm going Tuesday to file for full custody of the baby and child support. I will not have a man like that around for the sake of my children.

I want to thank everyone for all your kind words and support through my hard time. I don't have time to reply to all of your comments, but I'll try as much as I can. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

**2nd edit**
He came over last night and said he wanted to talk. He sat down and started "crying". He claims he left the other woman and he feels terrible for his actions. He says he didn't mean anything he said and he loves me and wants to be with me, blah, blah, blah... he "feels ashamed" for what he's done and he is willing to spend the rest of his life making it up to me. Well, i threw him his shoes and told him to get out. I let him know I already filed for divorce and i plan to file for custody of Maddelyn (our daughter). I can not and will not trust a word he says and he knows it. If he is willing to cheat on me at all, whether its once or multiple times he does not deserve a family with my children and I. And like ll of you mothers have said, I don't want my kids growing up thinking THIS is what love looks like. I might be willing to split custody and let him have supervised visits with the babies but that's it. I will not tolerate his "whores" being around MY babies.

I have collected all the paperwork I will need, and all the texts are saved on my phone. Court here we come! This is one of the toughest things I've ever had to go through and I can't even begin to describe how thankful I am for all of your helping hands n advice. I will try and keep updating as much s possible. THANK YOU!!
by on May. 23, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rachael-Dawn
by on May. 23, 2013 at 7:08 PM
6 moms liked this
If he's the cold about it then divorce him. He allows her to speak about you or your CHILDREN that way and or does the same obviously. Divorce him. He is not worth the air space and you deserve much better. 11 months behind your back and you think he's gonna change?
SLTmom
by Member on May. 23, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Is he your fiancé or your husband?  

In any event, I'd kick his ass to the curb 

xoxRachelxox
by on May. 23, 2013 at 7:11 PM
4 moms liked this

If it was me, I would file for divorce. Once the trust is broken, I don't believe it can be repaired. 

photomom1979
by on May. 23, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Leave him, you deserve better!
BannerElkHogans
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2013 at 7:12 PM
4 moms liked this

well don't bitch an cry when he gives you a gift that keeps on giving(something you can't get rid of) if he is cheating on you he will cheat on her DUH! I would toss him to the curb like the cheating sack of garbage he is ...........it's time you need to take control! either you take control or let your emotions control you ............

SierraLynn
by on May. 23, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Kick him out, divorce him and move on.

Lorena
by on May. 23, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I would divorce him. He basically said he didn't love you.
Lilmama217
by New Member on May. 23, 2013 at 7:16 PM
This! If you're not married yet, then count it as a blessing.

Quoting SLTmom:

Mommyandme878
by on May. 23, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Sorry, I meant husband. Although i wish he was my fiance agin. It'd be easier to leave.
Quoting SLTmom:

shortyshorts25
by on May. 23, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
You don't have to run out and get a divorce right now.. I couldn't be with some one who said that to me or cheated on me but right now you just need to focus on you and the kids and clear your head ..good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN