Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guess what Guys *Update*

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:35 PM
  • 12 Replies
I getting Married but just realized that Im late and might be having a baby. What to do Now?

Update
I'm pregnant due in January
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:39 PM
When's your wedding?
xoxRachelxox
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I found out I was pregnant right before my wedding. I was two months along when I got married. My dress was snug but it still fit. If it didn't, I would have just gotten a new one. The one I got was only $450 anyway. 

Blackroses137
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:57 PM
First, you should find out for sure if you are pregnant. If your wedding is soon it really shouldn't interfere that much. If its later, you'll just have to get a dress that'll fit. Best of luck to you!
Bradya
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:59 PM
March
Denisia1989
by Denisia on May. 24, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I would get a test done to see if you are pregnant. If you are u should looke for dresses that will fit you for your wedding.

CafeMom Tickers
AlannaMaria
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:21 PM
First I would find out for sure if you are. Have you booked a venue, got a dress and all that yet? If you haven't then you could push your wedding back until you have the baby or plan it soon so your not super pregnant for your wedding.

Quoting Bradya:

March
mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Congrats on your engagement. As other people have mentioned, test to make sure you're expecting. If you are, at least you'll have the baby before March so you can plan around having a little one.

Bradya
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks guys I'm going to my doctors office in the morning they are going to give me a test
AlannaMaria
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Oh good! Let us know what the results are!

Quoting Bradya:

Thanks guys I'm going to my doctors office in the morning they are going to give me a test
MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 24, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Good luck tomorrow! Keep us updated.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)