Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who said I love you first?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM
  • 87 Replies
1 mom liked this

When you were dating your dh/so who said I love you first?  With us it was dh after about two months but I already knew I was in love with him and hadn't said it yet.  And almost 6 years later we always tell each other how much we love each other. 

Claire Mom of two teens and one tween.in love

by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SP_Mama
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:30 AM

DH did.  I knew I loved him before but was too shy to say it.

villagemamma
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:35 AM
7 moms liked this

I did by accident lol

He said sometime sarcastic and ironic and i laughed and said "thats why i freaken love you" we both kinda froze and he asked me if i really did. i got super shy and flustered and so he just goes "cause i love you too you know"

Best memory ever!

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:58 AM
2 moms liked this

I told him first.  I fell inlove with him on our first date. 

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 29, 2013 at 9:03 AM

He did.

goddiddlyumshis
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
He did. i was sleeping and he woke me up. . he goes "babe. . . " and he paused and started breathing all heavy and i'm like what the hell is wrong with him lol. and he goes "i love you. . i'm crazy in love with you" and i started crying haha. we were dating for like 3 weeks. i'm still crazy about him and he's still crazy about me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:39 AM

He said it first. 
My oldest son has ADHD and he was having a slight meltdown over bedtime. I was really stressed out and when my son started to calm down a little, he told me he loved me. That certainly took the stress away! 

Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 9:44 AM
I told him I was in love with him after two weeks and told him he didn't have to tell me right then how he felt but I wanted him to know how I felt about him.
teeloffel
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

DH said it first. He said it in French because he didn't think I'd understand.  He said it on our first phone call before we'd even met. :) 

anj2mom
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:48 AM
So glad u brought this up. I forgot about it. I think dh did over the phone nonchalant like when we were hanging up. I got off and my mouth dropped as i looked at my friend. :) i think i fell in love before him tho.
shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 9:49 AM
He did but he didn't say the words exactly. He said, "I fell for you."
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)