Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you need to hear "I love you before you have sex?"

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:47 AM
  • 29 Replies

Before you have sex with someone did you need to have them tell you I love you or did you need to be in love before you slept with them?  I had alot of sex younger without being in love but now that I have kids I stress to them about love and committment.  Guess our opinons change once we become moms!

Claire Mom of two teens and one tween.in love

by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Yes I have had less than a handful of partners. All were commited relationships.

EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
No.
lilmoosesmom
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Eh, when I was a teenager I did believe I was in love..

as an adult, its just sex ya know?

Anryan
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

nah

ashbash1616
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:16 AM
As a teen I didnt need to hear I love you but I only slept with guys that I had been in a committed relationship. And i that wasnt very many i can count on one hand including my dh.
2bkayleesmommy
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Nope. I wanted to hear it, but I didn't need to. I had my whore years in college. Mainly I was in relationships, I just was in a few relationships @ the same time. Haha.. How sad. But I've only been w/2guys in 8yrs. So.. I didn't rack up the #'s I think 4men in 4yrs and then 8yrs w/2 diff ones. But I did get eaten out by a few men, no sex tho. And I didn't give them head.. (Selfish! Ya..but I wasn't gonna marry them!) Lol man.. I feel bad now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lace-n-heels
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

for a while I did need to be in love, then when I got divorced all I needed was a live willing willie but then when I got my hoeness out,  I met my fiance and we're waiting till we're married (which is NOT easy) partly because we're trying to keep our relationship God centered and partly because I don't want my daughter thinking its ok to sleep with every tom dick and harry in town

Octobersmom
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I needed love and ideally marriage.  I've only been with DH.  Neither of is think that our daughter will wait.  She's just very independent, which we wanted her to be, and she's very much into love and romance.  We're just doing our best to teach her about self respect and taking care of herself so that when the time comes it will be what's right and safe for her.

Blackroses137
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM
My DH is the only man that I have ever been with. I had to be in love with him to have sex with him. I'm the kind of girl that believes you should be in love with the person you're being sexually intimate with.I could never have sex with someone I'm not in love with, And i am deeply in love with my husband, always have been. For me, sex is a way that I show my husband how much I love him and how much he means to me.
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 12:09 PM

No, not at all.  I used to feel that way before I knew how much fun sex actually was. lol  I think it was because I was so scared of it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)