Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's been 5years and I feel lost lol

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:42 PM
  • 12 Replies
Ok so my husband has decided (while we were drinking) we could have a baby. It's been 5 going on 6 years since I was pregnant and my pregnancies before I never had any sickness. They are also with my ex. My husband didn't pull out and that was like three days ago. So here is my question is it possible for me to feel upset to my stomach and very sleepy already?????
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Anything's possible, I guess.. You'll have to wait and take a test to find out for sure!
roseblossom90
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Not to be negative but you may just be coming down with something. Or it may be that you are pregnant. Like AlannaMaria said, anything is possible just take a test later and find out.
Brandiec214
by on May. 30, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Quoting roseblossom90:

Not to be negative but you may just be coming down with something. Or it may be that you are pregnant. Like AlannaMaria said, anything is possible just take a test later and find out.

Yes this is very possible as well. We shall
See I'm just very hopeful as this is something I really want. We ha a miscarriage about 2 years ago so I just want to know as soon as possible and do everything right. Thanks ladies
arwalters
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:20 AM
I have felt this way twice after dh and I had "let's see what happens" sex but no pregnancy both times. Don't know what those symptoms are all about though, maybe was psychosomatic? Or just nerves/stress
earthangel1967
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:59 AM

baby dust ttc good luck fingers crossed

YVONNE

Brandiec214
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Yes that's more what I'm thinking cause I honestly don't see it happening. Although DH is so worried cause he apparently was talking out of his a$$ and didn't mean what he said. He keeps asking me when my next period is and when I was over my last one.... Ugh men sometimes :/. We shall see. Next week is my birthday and I refuse to tell him and I know he will forget and of he does my birthday gift will be that cause that's when I ovulate. :). Sorry so long..... Thanks :) :)

Quoting arwalters:

I have felt this way twice after dh and I had "let's see what happens" sex but no pregnancy both times. Don't know what those symptoms are all about though, maybe was psychosomatic? Or just nerves/stress
Brandiec214
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I LOOOOOOVE THESE!!!!!! They made me smile! Lol thanks

Quoting earthangel1967:

arwalters
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:15 PM
I hope it does happen for you, I know the loss of a miscarriage and feeling disappointed every time conception doesn't happen. Try to relax, find something else to focus on while your trying so you aren't so consumed with the thought of it. They say it always happens as soon as u stop trying. Get a pedicure or a massage or both around the time you begin ovulating to reduce stress while you're trying. Also maybe do a little something for dh to get his mind off it too, his stress can wear off on you. I try to surprise my dh with something small, but thoughtful and unexpected every now and then like a gift card to smoothie king or offer to let him take a nap on the weekend while I take ds out to park or sprinkler fountain downtown. It's amazing how much little things like that help him relax and then in the evening when ds is with grandparents our intimacy time seems more down to earth and affectionate, simple contentment. Good luck again :)

Quoting Brandiec214:

Yes that's more what I'm thinking cause I honestly don't see it happening. Although DH is so worried cause he apparently was talking out of his a$$ and didn't mean what he said. He keeps asking me when my next period is and when I was over my last one.... Ugh men sometimes :/. We shall see. Next week is my birthday and I refuse to tell him and I know he will forget and of he does my birthday gift will be that cause that's when I ovulate. :). Sorry so long..... Thanks :) :)

Quoting arwalters:

xoxRachelxox
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I really don't think you'd feel anything after just three days. 

earthangel1967
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 5:08 AM

youre welcome

Quoting Brandiec214:

I LOOOOOOVE THESE!!!!!! They made me smile! Lol thanks

Quoting earthangel1967:

View Full Size Image YVONNE

(This is my husband Todd's Fatherhood Tattoo. It says Roots & Wings bc that's he gave them. The tree has each of our 5 kids initials engraved on it. Has 5 roots & 5 birds flying off on their own but that know that HE-the solid tree is always there for them)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)