Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you usually do on Sundays?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:05 AM
  • 44 Replies
What do you usually do on Sundays?
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theresaphilly
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Make my meals for the week, hangout at home with the family. We also have a big dinner this day and all family and friends are welcome, so we will end up with about twelve people here.

mommysangelface
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:12 AM

nothing.  lol

today i have my bff's dd's bday to go to and then come home and clean and pack some more

lapcounter
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM

The girl's and I usually go to the Country Club to swim, that's what we are doing today :)

Dimples303
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Clean. My husband goes back to work Sunday after a 3 day weekend (and I like to relax with him when hes home) so I deep clean the whole house. 

beeky
by Alexandra on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Work. 

1 - 5 today.

chillemi78
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Head to our favorite local farmers market, then usually out for lunch. And family time relaxing at home.
heavenlybliss19
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Depends.  If DH is off and it's a nice day, we clean the yard/play outside with DD.  If it's a rainy day, we clean the house and play old movies and games with DD.  If he works, DD and I chill out (like today) with cartoons and sometimes go visit DH's parents.

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Sleep in, pack up for the week, and do some chores.

_Mrs.H_
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Most of the time nothing.

earthangel1967
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:01 PM

If Todd doesnt have to work, we go on a date to do something fun or go somewhere. It varies as to what depending on what mood we are in and what events and activities are going on in our city and nearby cities (we dont mind traveling a bit like a daytrip either.). Most of the time we go as a couple but sometimes we do things with one or more of our young adult kids who live on their own too.

We always spend time playing with our cat and cockatiel bird and feed the wildlife outside our door.

About 2 mos ago we also started going to church at 930am for 1 hour (we hadnt gone for years mostly bc we couldnt find a church that I liked or that fit me well enough since I dont "FIT" with any one religion 100% it seemed like most we tried I would end up hearing something offensive to me or that felt hypocritical for myself to even be there or just didnt resonate well within me. But 2 mos ago Todd found a church we tested and both love. They just sing really awesome modern christian contemporary (non denominational) songs 3 of them, (I am really touched by that kind of music ) and then they have a sermon which none have gone againt my grain or offended my own very very unique beliefs as of yet and have been very inspirational so thats good so far and then they sing one more awesome song and say a little prayer and thats it so we have been loving it. ( a man invited us to join their bible study group today and we politely turned him down bc I know for a fact I dont view the bible the same way they do at all not even close, so that wouldnt be a good fit for us we only plan to attend the 1 hr service weekly and do some charity work on occasion nothing else).

View Full Size Image YVONNE

(This is my husband Todd's Fatherhood Tattoo. It says Roots & Wings bc that's he gave them. The tree has each of our 5 kids initials engraved on it. Has 5 roots & 5 birds flying off on their own but that know that HE-the solid tree is always there for them)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)