Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stupid fight

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:49 PM
  • 11 Replies
My husband and I got I to the biggest stupid fight over nothing. We were both annoyed and blew up and now I'm at work. And I am so upset. I can't let it go. :( he was annoyed installing countertops I got in the way and irritated him and now we both said mean hateful things.

Ugh. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ahleesha14
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM

That stinks when that happens. When you go home try and make up to him. I hate it when you fight and then you go to work but gives him and you time to cool down.

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM
I know :( the worst part is... I work 3 12 hour shifts so I won't reply see him until Wednesday night after 10pm. Unless he tries to come home early one evening . I feel so stupid. Ugh

Quoting ahleesha14:

That stinks when that happens. When you go home try and make up to him. I hate it when you fight and then you go to work but gives him and you time to cool down.

ahleesha14
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Oh that is awhile can you try and text him and tell him how horribale you feel and how sorry you are. That might help.

MagicTemptation
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I am sorry sweetie. Maybe bake him something he likes and leave it on the kitchen table with an apology note? 

xoxRachelxox
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I would send him a text saying I love you and sorry for fighting... I find that if I apologize first, he follows suit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojo_star
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I'm sorry :( Don't let it fester, calm down then talk it out. 

newlife2013
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:02 PM
A simple sorry but call him not a text, or leaving something behind that he will see if he is going to be home when you are not, a gesture that says a lot and apologizes.
deadlights86
by Emily on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:21 PM
I would try and call him. Like others said a simple sorry can change everything.
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Yea. I can . But it was really awful. :( ugh I'm just kicking myself.

It was nasty and in front of dd

I know this stupid house remodel is really getting to me. I am so frustrated and I now know he is... Now that he snapped at me the way he did. :(

Quoting ahleesha14:

Oh that is awhile can you try and text him and tell him how horribale you feel and how sorry you are. That might help.

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:33 PM
That's a great idea. He likes brownies. I might do that. thanks :)

Quoting MagicTemptation:

I am sorry sweetie. Maybe bake him something he likes and leave it on the kitchen table with an apology note? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)