Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

i cant believe he told me that

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:46 PM
  • 29 Replies
my dh told me if i went back to washington tuesday (today) he would chabge the locks on the house! wtf. i enjoy seeing my family once a month, and iv gotten to the pont im so stressed im physically dizzy and sick.
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lace-n-heels
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:48 PM
2 moms liked this

is there a reason he would do that? if not, just cuz he's being a dick, I'd tell him to kiss it where the sun don't shine.

mossyoakmother
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:53 PM
not that i know of. iv wanted to see my family this month cause im still taking my uncles death hard and i need a break from being by myself. 41 miles from bend and i get yelled at when i go their 2x a week
OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

He's trying to keep you away from your family?  Is there a good reason for this? 

mossyoakmother
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:02 PM
no. he knows i love to see my family, im using my unemployment money and he is the one who moved us 4 hours away. he says we cant afford it. and that we (him an the kids)
are my family now. he is 28 im 22.

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

He's trying to keep you away from your family?  Is there a good reason for this? 

Rachael-Dawn
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Unless he has a good reason that sounds like borderline isolation. That is a symptom of emotional abuse. Has he given you any reason like.... maybe gas money issues or anything like that to justify it or is it just because he doesn't want you to see them?
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:03 PM

You don't know why he doesn't want you to go?  Sounds like you two need to have a heart to heart.  Either he's super controlling or there is a reason for him being so adamant about it.  Either way, you should really find out the answer.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
If you are both on your mortgage or lease he can't legally keep you out of your home. Throw that back at him.
mossyoakmother
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:08 PM
all he has said is we cant afford it. he says that every month and when we do have money its spent on beer, and going to his friends house a hour away in sisters oregon. i get my unemployment every week and im suppose to put food in the house.
mossyoakmother
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:08 PM
we rent, an only he signed it

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:If you are both on your mortgage or lease he can't legally keep you out of your home. Throw that back at him.
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Well, then you are completely screwed.

Quoting mossyoakmother:

we rent, an only he signed it

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:If you are both on your mortgage or lease he can't legally keep you out of your home. Throw that back at him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN