Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Some of you already know my past.

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:20 AM
  • 55 Replies
1 mom liked this
As you all know about my past, please do not bash me or anything. For the new ones i will fill you in soon.

I met my dh back in 2007, i was freshly out of high school and had my first job. Dh and I started as roommates because I moved out of my parents house. His kids wanted us to hook up so we did, the oldest got jealous and wanted to sleep in the bed and be all lovey dovey on him. I told her, "that right there isn't going to happen." She got mad and hit me so i kicked her to the ground and left. I went to work and he called asking me if I'm coming home. I told hom, "i don't think i can come back as there is conflict between me and your daughter. I will come get my stuff after i get off." Fast forward, a few months later i decided to talk to him and see where things go. We took it slow and i moved back in as a room mate. Got my own room and i did my thing and he did his.

In 2008, we dated and i got pregnant. I left him for four months and that's when i found out i was pregnant. I was debating on telling him or not. I was confused and didn't understand. I talked to my half sister and brother inlaw on what i should do. I told him and he begged me to come back. We got married.

On Feb. 8th 2009 we had a baby boy 8lbs 1oz and my life changed. Although i am married to dh my son was my everything.

In 2010 i found out i was pregnant again and i didn't nor dh didn't know what we would do. I am just like ehhh... We figured it out to keep the baby raise the baby like we are doing now. On Dec. 17th 2010 i had a baby girl 7lbs 5oz.

In 2011 my kids get taken and my world isn't the same. The house we use to live in was a dump but we didn't have no where and no money to move. I blame myself because i didn't protect them.

In 2012 we got them back and worked hard to keep them. We movdd to a safer place. We moved to a different city and started new.

In 2013 I got a job and I love it. Now our life is much easier.

Maybe that made sense, I left a few parts out because i know how mothers are and their bashing. So go ahead and ask questions or what not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
parisonmom
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Sept. 3 is our 5 yr mark. That saying if you get past 5 yrs your good, is that true?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:37 AM
6 moms liked this
That sound everyone is hearing softly in the distance is the sound of a train wreck.
parisonmom
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Why you say that?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

That sound everyone is hearing softly in the distance is the sound of a train wreck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:42 AM
2 moms liked this
I stopped reason when you said you kicked a child to the ground. I no longer care about your problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parisonmom
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:45 AM
She was 17 and was 18 and i was defending myself. So its not like i kicked a 2 yr old.

Quoting polkaspots:

I stopped reason when you said you kicked a child to the ground. I no longer care about your problem.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Is there a point to this? Is this a "Ask me anything" post?

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:53 AM
2 moms liked this
First of all, it's weird that you were dating someone with a kid your own age. Second of all, that's not a situation in which self defends was involved. She wasn't attacking you, she was being inappropriate by getting in bed with her father, but didn't deserve to get kicked for it. I love my father very much, but I think the last time I was in his bed I was in elementary school. I don't understand why a man would want to be with someone who was violent towards his child. I know for a fact I would never do that.

Quoting parisonmom:

She was 17 and was 18 and i was defending myself. So its not like i kicked a 2 yr old.

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:54 AM
You know why. You left an awful lot out of your post about your history.

Train. Wreck.

Quoting parisonmom:

Why you say that?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:58 AM
2 moms liked this
I finished reading your post. I don't understand how the two of you managed to have two kids together. You hit his child. And then had your kids taken away and you want what? Support? What support are you going to get on a mom website after admitting to being violent with your bf's kid? Why would you have kids with him if you think hitting them for doing something you don't like is appropriate? People don't get their kids taken away for living in a crappy house. I am glad I don't know you in real life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parisonmom
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Reread it. She hit me so i kicked her and left!

Quoting polkaspots:

First of all, it's weird that you were dating someone with a kid your own age. Second of all, that's not a situation in which self defends was involved. She wasn't attacking you, she was being inappropriate by getting in bed with her father, but didn't deserve to get kicked for it. I love my father very much, but I think the last time I was in his bed I was in elementary school. I don't understand why a man would want to be with someone who was violent towards his child. I know for a fact I would never do that.

Quoting parisonmom:

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN