Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you think "intimate" tats are a good idea?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:57 AM
  • 24 Replies

Tori Spelling's Husband Proves His Love With Crazy Tattoo in 'Intimate Place'

by Kiri Blakeley

Tori SpellingTattoo aficionados get tattoos in some weird places. Remember that woman who got her lover's name tattooed on her face -- after knowing him only one day? Well, at least Tori Spelling's husband, Dean McDermott, has known Tori for a lot longer than that. But still. Apparently he just got a tattoo of Tori's name in an "unbelievably intimate spot." This is according to Tori, not some gossip rag. So it's gotta be true. All I can think is: OUCH!

Tori shared on Twitter:

No word on where exactly this "intimate spot" is, but there are really only about three choices. Shall I spell them out for you? His ass. His scrotum. Or his penis.

Which one would hurt the least, I wonder? They all sound pretty excruciating.

This is certainly an act of utter devotion. Would be difficult to cheat with your wife's name tattooed on your balls. Well, I mean, you could. But if anyone asks about it, it would be pretty weird to say, "Oh that? That's my mom's name."

Dean must be thinking that, myriad rumors to the contrary, there's no way in hell he and Tori are ever getting divorced. If he thought it through that much.

I think it's nice Dean is so dedicated to his marriage, but ehhh ... I'm never sure these name tattoos are a good idea. People do split up. The divorce rate is pretty high, as high as 50 percent in some demographics. In Hollywood I think it's like 99 percent. Hell, what if Dean ends up a widower someday? What new wife or girlfriend is going to want to look at that?!

Getting a tattoo in an "intimate spot" makes it very difficult for your next partner to put the ex-wife out of her mind when you two get intimate. Not exactly a turn-on.

Tori may have given us a clue as to where exactly Dean got his tat when she said she was "blown" away. Are you with me?

Anyway, hope Dean and Tori are together for a verrrry long time. Otherwise, Dean will be stuck getting some tattoo artist to turn his "Tori" tat into something like "Tom" -- and that's not much better.

Do you think "intimate" tats are a good idea?

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:11 AM

No way!

gonecrazi
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:18 AM

No...

momma2b2008
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Yeah, NO!
Kimberlynn
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:29 AM
I was always told that when a person puts a tatoo of their girl/boy friend, wife or husband's name, it jinx their relationship and they either break up or divorce. LOL! Whether or not that's true, I, personally do not want to test that theory! Getting your child's name, however is acceptable.
AlannaMaria
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:37 AM
I personally wouldn't do it.
Dimples303
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Yeah... I am all for tattoos, but I wouldn't suggest anyone tattoo the name of their so on their bodies. lol If you feel like you want a penis tattoo, go for it! lol But no names!! bahhh.

RheaF
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:18 AM

OWWW!!!!!!!

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I don't think they are a good idea in general BUT if you have an exceptional relationship and don't really have issues and all that then if you feel strongly about it then that's up to each person. I supposse if worse came to worse they could get a cover up tattoo or painful laser removal.

I will never get any tattoo of any kind because it's just not my style.

However I am deeply touched and honored that Todd early in our relationship got his first tattoo ever which was of MY name on his bicep (he didnt want it in a hidden intimate area he wanted it where it would be frequently seen by everyone) and he put a lot of thought and symbolism and sentimentality into it besides being my name and now almost 10 yrs later he had that tattoo covered (the new one is 75% done and when its all done I'll post a post on the before and after tattoos) the new one is his Yvonne Tattoo too but he added Love of My Life and same symbolism only more realistic and dramatic and not so cartoony looking like the old one and also this new one is wayyyyy larger. He's really excited about it and I am very very touched. You know he has no thoughts or intentions of ever leaving if he's doing all that. :)

When he was getting his first Yvonne Tattoo done the tattoo artist said "Ummmm I usually refuse to do name tattoos because too many people end up regretting it, (unless its of a person in memorial or a kids name but not a s/o) he said but I can tell the way you two act and treat and look at and talk to eachother that you are probably not like that norm, so I feel comfortable doing it.

awwwwww : )

View Full Size Image YVONNE

(This is my husband Todd's Fatherhood Tattoo. It says Roots & Wings bc that's he gave them. The tree has each of our 5 kids initials engraved on it. Has 5 roots & 5 birds flying off on their own but that know that HE-the solid tree is always there for them)

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:21 AM

PS I wouldnt want any kind of tattoo on Todd's private places, I love them the way they naturally are. lol

View Full Size Image YVONNE

(This is my husband Todd's Fatherhood Tattoo. It says Roots & Wings bc that's he gave them. The tree has each of our 5 kids initials engraved on it. Has 5 roots & 5 birds flying off on their own but that know that HE-the solid tree is always there for them)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:16 PM
No penis tats! And the men who would get the penis tats,but won't get a vasectomy? LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)