Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Father's Day. What did/are you getting him if anything?

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:32 PM
  • 39 Replies

I got him a personalized beer mug that says "To (his name), A wonderful father and husband. Happy Father's Day". 

What did you get your baby daddy? lol

Wifey to Rogen. Mommy to Adian 8-12-07, Ally 1-24-09, and Jake 5-16-13

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boshs1andonly
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I was going to make him something, but I've been crazy busy so I haven't had the time. I might have to wake up early tomorrow to finish it lol. It's also his birthday, I got him a shirt plus we're doing lunch and a movie dd-free lol

Kageegirl
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:44 PM
I got him a black hat that say's "#1 dad." It came with a match muscle shirt that say's "#1 dad of 2013." We alway got him a personalized coffee mug that has pictures of him and the kids that say's "with dad all things are possible " the kids and I got my dad an amazon gift card and an itunes gift card for his tablet my mom for him for his birthday.
sprinkles9112
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:45 PM
4 moms liked this

He got an early Father's Day present...a positive pregnancy test LOL our first one! 

CotterpinDoozer
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I like the mug! DH's birthday is actually today, so he asked that I not do anything for Father's Day since I'm going above and beyond (His words) for his birthday. I think he also feels guilty he didn't do anything for me for Mother's Day, and would feel even worse if I did something for him. I just got him a card, and had DD finger paint him a picture. His gift is that she didn't get paint everywhere. LOL.

AV made by NiamhWitch

Love060708kids
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I got him a candy bouquet, with his favorite candies :)

CotterpinDoozer
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay, Congrats!

Quoting sprinkles9112:

He got an early Father's Day present...a positive pregnancy test LOL our first one! 

AV made by NiamhWitch

AJ-47
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I already got hubs' gifts a few weeks ago; he needed three new mags and a new robe. We usually buy things more needed than wanted, but we're more practical than most, ha.
ittyprincess604
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:47 PM
I got Dh the same last year, only it was clear glass. Where did you order from?

This year I didn't get anything. We have a new baby coming hopefully next week, and a lot in the house going on (busted bathroom pipe) it's just been too hectic.
Donna.June
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:47 PM
A new TMNT t-shirt. He got one for his first father's day 6 years ago. He gets some kind of a t-shirt every year. Usually it's TMNT, but one year it was a "World's Greatest Dad" t-shirt.
I'll have our girls make a card for him too.
Donna.June
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations!!! :)

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)