Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

hehehehehe

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:39 PM
  • 24 Replies

How i spent my weekend....irish and i had a getaway to go camping in the mountains....LOVED IT!!!

What did you do this weekend?

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovemyrileybug
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Good for you, you got to get away. I worked all weekend.
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:01 PM

:O( I'm sorry.  I know that feeling tho, i didn't have a weekend off in 18 yrs (no exaggeration lol).  Hope you enjoy your days off when they come :O)

Quoting ilovemyrileybug:

Good for you, you got to get away. I worked all weekend.

ittyprincess604
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

awesome! I love camping, its been too long since ive gone! 

SierraLynn
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Kids and I did nothing special. Hung out with a friend and her daughter who just got home from a month long trip back to their home state.

BTW I love that his name his Irish! That is so awesome!

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Awesome!  Lucky girl. :)    Oleg took DD and me to the fair and then spent Sunday helping me get out some summer toys for DD.  We had a blast but are all thoroughly exhausted.

maria1613
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:12 PM
We went to my SO's older brother's for fathers day today. Otherwise we relaxed. It was myvfirst weekend off in months and it was ssssssssooooooooo nice! Glad you two were able to get away! Looks like you two had fun ;)
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I opened this with every intention of telling you to get off the phone and camp woman! LOL. I forgot it is Sunday night. 

Kevin has worked all weekend. He has came home long enough to sleep, eat, and let me wash his uniform before getting out the door again. They just hired a new supervisor so hopefully next week will be a bit more smoother. They are suppose to have 8 superviors and only have 5 right now so they are working alot. We will celebrate fathers day on Tuesday. 

Imjustinsmommy
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM

had a bbq with the  family. had a nap a NAP!!!! and  sex while the lo's slept today i was a fathers day MIRACLE! lol

deadlights86
by Emily on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Worked Friday cleaned all damn day Saturday cause dh dad was supposed to stay with us an hour after he was supposed to be here we texted dh brother and he said oh he's staying at my house. Didn't bother to call and let us know. And of course I've been sick all day today.

Glad you had great weekend can't wait till my kids move out maybe we can do something like that. Only 15 more years.
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Thanks, i didn't believe that was his name when i met him, thought he was joking since he is from Ireland,made him show me his id lol

Quoting SierraLynn:

Kids and I did nothing special. Hung out with a friend and her daughter who just got home from a month long trip back to their home state.

BTW I love that his name his Irish! That is so awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)