Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the last thing your grilled on the grill?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:14 PM
  • 41 Replies
πŸ—πŸ”πŸ–πŸ€
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristine8333
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Hamburgers & hotdogs
AlannaMaria
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Chicken
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:17 PM

shish-kabob

lwalker270
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:17 PM

We grilled filet mignons yesterday in honor of father's day.

Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Hamburgers and hotdogs

bowribbonmama
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Porkchops
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Β Last thing we had on the grill was when we went up to visit my parents with some of our adult kids and my sister from out of state, and my one son's boyfriend end of May.

My dad made AMAZING burgers and chicken breasts. I swear EVERYTHING and anything he makes on that grill is better than gourmet resturant. It tastes better than ANY grilled anything I've had anywhere.... He says its because of the very special grill he has (it can even make CAKES on it! even though he's never used it for that it says it can!)

Me and Todd don't have a grill bc my dad's griling has us so spoiled its the ONLY kind of grill we'd EVER want now but it costs too much so no grill for us. haha

View Full Size Image YVONNE

(This is my husband Todd's Fatherhood Tattoo. It says Roots & Wings bc that's he gave them. The tree has each of our 5 kids initials engraved on it. Has 5 roots & 5 birds flying off on their own but that know that HE-the solid tree is always there for them)

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Chicken breast, w corn on the cob, and potatoes

LuvsHopesDreams
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I splurged and bought rib eyes for my hubby and me for Father's Day. He loves grilling and is a wonderful cook! They were fantastic!!! I soooo wanted a glass of red wine with it, though (I couldn't, because I'm pregnant).

--->>>> On our budget, we usually grill burgers, chicken, pork, or hot dogs <<<<---
AJ-47
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:04 PM
I don't touch the grill, lol. My husband grilled steaks for my birthday dinner this past Wednesday. =]
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)