Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your favorite beach you've been to?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:17 PM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this
We went to Wrightsville Beach here in NC! We absolutely love it there. It's about 2 hrs from us and we just stayed there this weekend and came home today. We didn't want to leave!! Going back next month :)
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Patong Beach, western side of Phuket, Thailand. Absolute paradise.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Beach in Biloxi,Ms.

But in Washington we have one called American Lake,its ok!

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:16 PM

The only 2 beaches I've been to so far are Dauphin Island in Alabama and Galveston Island in Texas.  So far Dauphin Island wins.

mamavalor
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Hawaii beaches are the best but we do enjoy the rocky beaches of Maine for exploration.

chillemi78
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:17 PM
St. Maarten.
Zazayam
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I think Siesta Key maybe... But they're all pretty beautiful around here :) I live about 20 mins away from the gulf beaches in FL.

RhiannonMare
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM

I spent my summers at Edisto Beach. We go to Kiawah now.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:11 PM

The beach I grew up going to all my childhood in Northern MI in Alpena on Lake Huron. Starlight Beach. We would play all day long in the sand on the playground and in the lake. Our favorite of all was when it was super windy or before a storm and the waves would get really high with white caps and we'd go out onto the wooden raft they had at the beach there and stand up on it and the waves were sometimes so big they would hit us right in the chest while standing on the raft and knock us down or off the raft over and over, it was soooo much fun! OH and ALL the beaches on Lake Huron in Alpena are free (have been all my life and still are there)...  I had no idea people had to pay to go to beaches in a lot of places until I left there, even in the lower half of Michigan the beaches cost money! I was really mad when I first discovered that.

PS I've never done this and never will, but for those who love scuba diving, in Alpena on Lake Huron they have guided tours to go in the lake and view HUGE sunken ships there. Pretty cool for those who enjoy that type of thing.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

(This is my husband Todd's Fatherhood Tattoo. It says Roots & Wings bc that's he gave them. The tree has each of our 5 kids initials engraved on it. Has 5 roots & 5 birds flying off on their own but that know that HE-the solid tree is always there for them)

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

the beach i grew up surfing on Makaha Beach, Makaha, Hawaii

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:52 PM

So far it's La Ensenada de Triunfo in Honduras. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)