Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ideas of how to get a homewrecker to leave husband alone for good.

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:05 PM
  • 54 Replies

I'm not very good at retribution but this has gone too far and she won't leave him alone!  She gets angry with him and leaves him mean messages because he won't answer her calls then she calls him a few days later as sweet as can be asking for help.  He's already changed his number once because of her harassment.  I keep thinking she'll give up eventually but I have been dealing with her and my husband complaining about her since January - note that the one time I asked her politely to leave us alone is when she dropped the bomb that her and my husband had been together for 9 months although he won't admit to it.  I am 39 weeks pregnant and just want peace.  The pain of not trusting my husband is enough but her persistent torture is really getting to me.  I wish being a homewrecker was illegal so that I could throw her ass in jail. 

Anybody out there have any experience with this on either side?  What might push her away?  Humor or realistic responses would be great, I'm not into any violent solutions but maybe a little cat fight is valid considering the B is really messing me up emotionally.   

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chillemi78
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:09 PM
3 moms liked this
Has she made any threats or done anything illegal? If so, get a restraining order. Otherwise, you both just need to never answer her calls and eventually she'll move on. But any time either of you acknowledge her, you have to start over again, so keep that in mind.
Beenhereforever
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this
It is illegal.. You can get a restraining order against her. You can also check on him to make sure he is not talking to her. Try the detective wives club. Lots of resources.
DKk0531
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:14 PM
5 moms liked this
I had to deal with a crazy chick with my ex...shoulda just let her have him...but anyways. I sent her a link to all the mental hospitals in her state and told her to check with her insurance because they might have some sort of price cut for crazy bitches who dont understand leave us alone, because it seems like its quite common now. Never heard from her again after that and its been like idk 5-6 yrs?
GennaV
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I think he may be talking to her and that is likely why this has gone on so long.  I'll check out that group, thanks for the advice.

GoddessStaggs
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:15 PM

my exes mother had the same problem and it was makingit difficult for the whole family after making so much drama that some of us acctually lost our jobs because she was causing a sceene at our work places i told her in a vary anrgy not so nice words or tone if she didnt back off i was suing her sorry but for lost wages and pain and suffering! then i convinced my ex and his mother to make harrasment complaints to the cops and spent $120.00 to get temp restraining order so if she called or came within 100 ft of any of us she would be arrested!! and it worked! i kept copys of the harassment reports and the court sent her a copy of the restraining order. the firsttime she called and was all like what have i ever done to you?! i called the cops when they came i showed them my cell and they could see the date and time she called they went to her placeto explain that she cant do that and the next time she would be arrested. we never herd from her again although every now and then she would drive by my ex's mothrs house but  i just told her unfortunatly that legal as long as she dosent stop in front or come on the property.

MamaJess9
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:18 PM
6 moms liked this
I wouldn't stay with a man who cheats, so it would no longer be my problem.

Unless she's a completely desperate idiot, your DH is stringing her along, that's why she's still contacting him. He wants her to.
paganmommy4
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:18 PM
5 moms liked this

What about HIS responsibility in this? Shes not the homewrecker he is. He knows what he's doing and has no shame in it. The only reason why she is still calling is because he's doing something behind your back. 

MonarchMom22
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I believe you can block certain phone numbers on your phones so the calls do not go through.  You can do the same with your email.  And you can let the calls just go to an answering machine before you pick-up so you know ahead if it is her calling.

You say the number was changed, how do you think she got it again? If your SO is in contact with her in any way, then the problem is him - not her.

punkinsmom0106
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:24 PM
3 moms liked this

Frankly, she's interested in your husband, not you; there isn't much YOU can say to change the situation between them.  There's really only 2 scenarios here: one, she's completely mental...or two, she's acting the way she is for a reason (read: your husband is/has led her on).  If he actually didn't want her around, I'm quite certain she wouldn't be.   

Before you go haywire trying to make this "homewrecker" pay, take a step back, look at the whole picture, and see if your anger isn't a little misplaced.  She, after all, didn't take vows with you...

randomosityblog
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Unfortunately, staying with a cheater has some "baggage". I'd try a restraining order but if they find out he's made ANY contact he could get in big trouble for faking something like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)