Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What's something you wish your DH/SO did more of?

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:56 AM
  • 38 Replies
... Like, show more affection towards you, help around the house more, or be more understanding?
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Give himself more credit where credit is definitely due! He is too hard on himself and holds himself to impossible standards. He works out and body builds but no matter how muscular he gets he thinks he is skinny and too small. He is a motivated hard worker and is exceptionally productive but he always thinks he could have done more even if he can't figure out how realistically bc it's impossible.  etc etc.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

(This is my husband Todd's Fatherhood Tattoo. It says Roots & Wings bc that's he gave them. The tree has each of our 5 kids initials engraved on it. Has 5 roots & 5 birds flying off on their own but that know that HE-the solid tree is always there for them)

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I wish he would be more affectionate sometimes....especially when I'm being emotional.  Not constantly or anything cause that would get on my nerves....but if he sees I need a hug I wish he would just come over and give me one instead of me having to come to him for one.

dearg76
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Clean, put a new roll of toliet paper on the holder!!, not stress so much about things that are out of his control. stayed in touch with his friends more without me bugging him to contact them. didn't get all stressed out when something doesn't happen the way we think it should

by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish he'd workout more. Or just workout, period. 

sarawags
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Backed me up with the kids - 

AM-BRAT
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Do stuff with me. Anything ever. Maybe buy me something.

He helps and all that. But is completely self absorbed and sad. Ruining my life.
arthistmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Cook more because he's really better than he thinks he is.
Mommy980106
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Buy me flowers, gifts, or cards. I know it sounds selfish, but I just want to know he thought of me instead of just handing me cash
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsfitz05
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I, honestly, can't think of anything. My husband isn't perfect. He certainly has his faults.

However, when I hear about other husbands on here and in real life, I know just how good I have it. He's kind, affectionate, thoughtful, he is my partner in managing the home and raising our children, his true joy in life is his family and everything he does is about what is best for us. It is hard to want more than that!

sarawags
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Cherish me more - is there any more beautiful descriptive word of how to be loved than to be cherished?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN