Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What's something you wish your DH/SO did more of?

Posted by   + Show Post
... Like, show more affection towards you, help around the house more, or be more understanding?
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Replies (31-38):
lulalacroix
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:21 AM
I can't say much, but I wished he asked me what we could watch together instead of picking some annoying show that only he likes.
Mommy2BTL
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this
He needs to give himself more credit. He is an amazing father but always tells me he's a terrible father. He has a special bond with our 3 kids yet always says he can't bond with any of them. I always talk to him about how terrific he is to our children but is still convinced he's terrible.
jenaree
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I wish he would do more sweet things. just little random things that would show he is thinking about me. He works hard, helps around the house, is great with our daughter and very involved and active with her so really it seems like a small thing to complain about.

baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I wish he was more affectionate.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I really want him to appreciate me more. Stopping to think of me more often, and doing little things to show that he thought of me. He can be so self centered sometimes and it is so irritating when I am always thinking of him and what he wants/likes etc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLehr
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Help out more around the house...
newwifenmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Took me on dates

Metteba
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Talk.  He talks to much. He would help me by being a little more quiet and let me just be for an evening. I honestly don't need conversation 24-7.  I honestly don't know what he talks about all the time.  I hear him giggle around and I giggle w/him and he seems to enjoy that.  Good thing he never asks me to recap what he just told me...LOL. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN