Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What's something you're struggling with at this time?

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:58 AM
  • 122 Replies
?
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Blackroses137
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:00 AM
2 moms liked this
My self-esteem/depression/insecurities.
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:03 AM
In sorry :( have you seeked any help or support to help you over come these issues? * big Hugs* you're in my thoughts!

Quoting Blackroses137:

AJ-47
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Not being able to work out due to illnesses, really has me down. But I'm almost cured, so I'll be back to it again soon!
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:07 AM

ttc and the emotions that come along with it. --- who knew that it would be 1] so difficult 2] so disappointing? i started spotting yesterday and it felt like my entire world came crashing in. I'm so emotional over it. and of course my husband is like *shrug*

then my uber uber wealthy inlaw family found out that we are behind on some reno on our home. and they are all making a big deal about it. some comments were made about us being embarassed. now I am . I am so tired of being the "poor" couple kwim? ugh, call it pride but when they threw out there the comment "are you too embarrassed to have us over? it hit me... well yes actually I am. because my renovations aren't finished...

ugh im babbling

Happily married to the best man and father in the world! <3

Trying to Conceive Ticker

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:09 AM
I'm struggling with confidence... I got certified in les mills Body Pump ( group fitness class) last year and I haven't taught in a while and I have lost all confidence in myself to teach again. I'm soo scared of sucking =\ I know I need to just go for it and do it and not be afraid, I know I can do it! I passed everything the first time I just need to push myself and go for it! I have great support from everyone at the gym, family, friends... It's just me doubting myself😕
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

have you ever looked into aany local meetup groups for this? 

also... churches have amazing low cost resources! hugs

Quoting Blackroses137:

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Glad you're almost cured!! * you rock*

Quoting AJ-47:

Not being able to work out due to illnesses, really has me down. But I'm almost cured, so I'll be back to it again soon!
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:10 AM

omg you are certified girl! why not find an un local class and try a few, get back in the groove and go from there?! i couldn't imagine. I want to try zumba so bad, but i am so shy! 

Quoting AlannaMaria:

I'm struggling with confidence... I got certified in les mills Body Pump ( group fitness class) last year and I haven't taught in a while and I have lost all confidence in myself to teach again. I'm soo scared of sucking =\ I know I need to just go for it and do it and not be afraid, I know I can do it! I passed everything the first time I just need to push myself and go for it! I have great support from everyone at the gym, family, friends... It's just me doubting myself😕

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Hang in their girl! Try & not get discouraged, when the time is right you will conceive and have a happy healthy baby :) * baby dust*
[hugs]

Quoting justpeachy71904:

ttc and the emotions that come along with it. --- who knew that it would be 1] so difficult 2] so disappointing? i started spotting yesterday and it felt like my entire world came crashing in. I'm so emotional over it. and of course my husband is like *shrug*

then my uber uber wealthy inlaw family found out that we are behind on some reno on our home. and they are all making a big deal about it. some comments were made about us being embarassed. now I am . I am so tired of being the "poor" couple kwim? ugh, call it pride but when they threw out there the comment "are you too embarrassed to have us over? it hit me... well yes actually I am. because my renovations aren't finished...

ugh im babbling

AdoptingMommy
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:13 AM
3 moms liked this
My marriage! The selfishness is beyond what I can take more often then not!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)