Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

wedding i

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:58 AM
  • 10 Replies
Im getting married soon and i need some ideas on the perfect location. Any suggestions? I was thinking of Vegas wedding. Anyone had an Vegas wedding? Can you share your ecperience? Thanks:)
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2girls24
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:59 AM
Beach
Carissa72
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:00 AM
Oh yes the beach would be just perfect.
ddhb2007
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:48 AM
We charted a yacht. We did see several weddings on the gondola ride at the Venetian. That's where my 6 year old daughter wants to get married.
cairymom
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Vegas is so trashy. Thats your special day make it special not a place people go randomly, or when they are drunk.  If there is a drive thru wedding place then you need to pick a different place.

MomToovey
by Marianne on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I agree that Vegas is trashy.

The beach is a great idea, but it's extremely expensive.

Try something like a garden or even a wedding pavillion.

acb4415
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:25 PM

New Orleans Wedding! It is such a beautiful historic city with lots of options with venues, old churches, nice hotels, casnios, plantations, restaurants with views of the Mississippi. I have been to many classy weddings in NOLA!

AlannaMaria
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Vegas is fun, but not for a wedding! I got married in Myrtle Beach at resort on a Lawn with palm trees with the ocean behind us. We has our pics done on the beach.
aJiG827
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:55 PM

My cousin just got married in Vegas. They loved it. They just went to a little chapel. The whole ceremony was webcast so we could all watch. 

littlecheifsmom
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Vegas doesn't have to be trashy. I've been to many Beatiful wedding in Vegas. It's depends on ur budget. If u plan ahead u can do a wonderful wedding for 5 grand or under.

Were saving for a Disney wedding
BlessedAgain3
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 7:24 AM
What hotel did you go to, and how much did you spend?

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Vegas is fun, but not for a wedding! I got married in Myrtle Beach at resort on a Lawn with palm trees with the ocean behind us. We has our pics done on the beach.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN