Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Did you find your SO attractive the 1st time you met?

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM
  • 114 Replies
2 moms liked this

The 1st time you ever saw your SO, did you find him attractive? Or did you think he wasn't your type?

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

The first time I met my SO, I thought he was hot, yes, but I also thought he was gay, lol. He had more hair product in his hair than I did and he seemed more interested in talking to my guy friend than in talking to me, lol. I found out later that he thought I was super hot and was just really nervous to talk to me and tried to play it cool.

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:06 PM
3 moms liked this

I didn't really have a type when I met DH.  I thought he was hot in a dorky kind of way until his clothes came off......after that he was sexiest man alive.  I still think of him that way and I still get hot and bothered when he walks into the room almost 13 years later.

redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:07 PM

yes i did find him attractive :)

AM-BRAT
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Yes I did, and still do. :)
huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, he actually fit every physical feature from a list I had made years earlier of my "type". Lol
Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:16 PM
4 moms liked this
No I did not. I was used to dating big guys. My heightish, lean, and stalky. Mean guys. Not that I really went looking I just attracted beefy jerk offs I guess. DH was tall and scrawny. Cut but scrawny. Pretty boy type guy. That was my first impression. He was soooo sweet though. No man had ever been sweet to me before. In a nice guy kind of way. I don't know what happened but his personality opened up a whole new level of attraction. He's the hottest guy on the planet now. At least in my world.
jenaree
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I was still dating my high school sweetheart when I met my now hubby and he and I knew each other for almost a year before we started dating. I was flirting with him and teasing him mercilessly. I knew there was something special about him but to me he is the type of guy that gets more and more handsome the more you get to know him. So there might not have been immediate physical attraction but I did know him and I would be more than just friends.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:33 PM
2 moms liked this
I didn't think he was drop dead gorgeous, but when I saw him in his white briefs and his fit body and soft skin.. I thought he was the sexiest man alive :)
mylife2329
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:02 PM

hot and still do, despite the complete cockiness.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Oh yes!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)