Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does size matter to you?

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM
  • 33 Replies

My DH just asked me this question and I was just curious about what you all thought.

When he asked me I thought back to the first time current DH and I had sex.  When I first saw his penis I was really disappointed because it was much much smaller than my ex-DH (I obviously didn't tell him this) and I always thought size mattered.  But once we finally had sex it was so much better than sex with my ex, even though I was expecting the worst.

So does it matter to you? Is it the size of the penis or how well he knows how to use it?

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pittymama
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:12 PM

size doesn't matter to me. my DH is very well endowed and it actually makes it difficult sometimes. i told him i wish he had a smaller peter.

momtomy7kids
by Michelle on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Not to me it doesn't.

Michelle

Mom to 5 boys and 3 girls

Emily, Jordan, Sara, Jason, Aiden, Chloe, Nick and Cody EDD 7-29-13

Verrine
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Yes it matters. But don't tell my DH. We do have really good sex. I just wish....

kidlover2
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:23 PM
My ex was huge and pretty decent at sex but there were certain positions that hurt like hell and he was a selfish turd so his large penis was just an extension of his personality. My fiancée is average sized and I have great sex.
momofsunshine77
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:24 PM

does not matter to me

GarysWife1991
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think it matters, I've been with bigger guys than dh but dh is amazing.  It's more about control and movement than it is about size.

furbabymum
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Well I've only been with hubby. He's well hung though so I'm going with yes. ;)

countrymomma81
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Not to me. I don't care about stuff like that. If I found a person I loved with all my heart (and I did) I wouldn't let the size of his penis (something he can't do anything about) bother me. I love him as a whole. 

Dimples303
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think it matters... I have been with bigger guys who couldn't make me orgasm and smaller guys that could...

mamagrizzly08
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

My DH is a decent size but lousy in bed, so i would for sure say its the way they use it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN