Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

decipher man talk... cuz I don't get it this one

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:27 PM
  • 24 Replies
So my husband acts weird when I flirt with him sometimes... And I don't get why. He always laughs... and I know he does that when he gets uncomfortable, so why does he do it when I'm hitting on him? I asked him if it makes him uncomfortable and he says no but I don't know how to take this. I ask him if he wants a bj and he laughs and says your so weird sometimes, I just don't get you sometimes. Well what the hell does that mean? I can't figure out if he's just not attracted to me anymore or what... I mean we have sex every couple days.... it only lasts 15 min, but that is pretty normal (sadly). I mean I go down on him all the time, and I never make him go on me. what the heck is going on here? Someone help
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Idk. I'm the shy one sexually in my relationship. I would try talking to him, but it sounds like that would be a very awkward conversation for him. Sorry:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
webberley12
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:33 PM

The thing is it use to not be..... so I don't understand. We did use to drink, we don't know because of our baby.

Quoting polkaspots:

Idk. I'm the shy one sexually in my relationship. I would try talking to him, but it sounds like that would be a very awkward conversation for him. Sorry:(

rayroe2
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:33 PM
...that is strange. Maybe he thinks you used to be a slutty mess prior and would act that way all the time? So now he is acting strange? Guys are so weird. Mine will get mad over the weirdest things. Guys have ocd habit also.
rayroe2
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Have you asked why he says that is weird? Or how that is weird?

Quoting webberley12:

The thing is it use to not be..... so I don't understand. We did use to drink, we don't know because of our baby.

Quoting polkaspots:

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Have you asked him to go down on you? Maybe he just doesn't know what to do. Obviously you're not happy with it though , so maybe you could try to spicen it up for him.

Quoting webberley12:

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
webberley12
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:38 PM

ya know, I didn't really think of that but I wonder if thats why. He has a ridiculously good memory and when we were just friends of early relationship I pretty much told him my life story. I was a little slutty, to be honest. I hope thats not it though, that would make me so sad.

Quoting rayroe2:

...that is strange. Maybe he thinks you used to be a slutty mess prior and would act that way all the time? So now he is acting strange? Guys are so weird. Mine will get mad over the weirdest things. Guys have ocd habit also.

webberley12
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:39 PM

ya, I don't know if he is clueless or just doesn't like it... I do my best to make him comfortable with our sex life, I wish he would do it for me :S

Quoting polkaspots:

Have you asked him to go down on you? Maybe he just doesn't know what to do. Obviously you're not happy with it though , so maybe you could try to spicen it up for him.

Quoting webberley12:

Quoting polkaspots:

rayroe2
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this
It is. My man went through something similar. I wanted sex and he was not feeling it because he didn't feel special, he didn't know if I said things the same way etc. I didn't because no one got what he got and I just had to let him see, so I held back some of my sexual emotions and just talked things out. Its a headache but the sex is back to where it needs to be. Found phrases that didn't make him uncomfortable.

Quoting webberley12:

ya know, I didn't really think of that but I wonder if thats why. He has a ridiculously good memory and when we were just friends of early relationship I pretty much told him my life story. I was a little slutty, to be honest. I hope thats not it though, that would make me so sad.

Quoting rayroe2:

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this

David acts that way when i hit on him too, even when his SO hits on him.  He says he likes it and craves it but then he just doesn't know how to act and starts to laugh or says something completely contradictory to what he is actually feeling...Think teenager on a first date lol.

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:07 PM
All I can really suggest is to talk to him about it. It's not going to get better on its own and eventually you're just not going to want to sleep with him at all:(

Quoting webberley12:

ya, I don't know if he is clueless or just doesn't like it... I do my best to make him comfortable with our sex life, I wish he would do it for me :S

Quoting polkaspots:

Quoting webberley12:

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN