Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

decipher man talk... cuz I don't get it this one

Posted by   + Show Post
So my husband acts weird when I flirt with him sometimes... And I don't get why. He always laughs... and I know he does that when he gets uncomfortable, so why does he do it when I'm hitting on him? I asked him if it makes him uncomfortable and he says no but I don't know how to take this. I ask him if he wants a bj and he laughs and says your so weird sometimes, I just don't get you sometimes. Well what the hell does that mean? I can't figure out if he's just not attracted to me anymore or what... I mean we have sex every couple days.... it only lasts 15 min, but that is pretty normal (sadly). I mean I go down on him all the time, and I never make him go on me. what the heck is going on here? Someone help
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Replies (21-24):
PookiePanda
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:22 PM

So stop asking.Duh.

mrslmac
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:32 PM
If he has a penis he is in fact a MAN. they go through phases. It's frustrating cause ya never know how he'll act. I can't stand it when my hubby gets in his bad moods and I have to tip toe around him. They have mood swings too. He'll come back around.
Beth3721
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM

He thinks your weird for asking.  He thinks its funny that you're flirting. Don't think too far into this. They are generally pretty simple.

copasetic1
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Has he been flirtatious with you in the past? If not, he may not know how to respond. Maybe his brain just freezes up and he panics?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)