Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What were the first words you and your DH/SO said to one another?

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:43 PM
  • 67 Replies
The first words I ever said to DH was 'thank you'. He had helped me carry groceries into my grandmother's house. In response, his first word to me was 'welcome'. What were the first words you and your DH/SO shared? What was the situation?
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Samantha431
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:58 PM

He came up to me at an event and said "Heeeeeeyyyy" and I said, "Hello...." :P

lillybug222
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:00 PM
No idea......that was a long time ago! I'm sure something along the lines of hello.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kidlover2
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:14 PM
He said his name and invited me to sushi the following day. I met him on pof
funmommy123
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
"Hi" I was drunk & I guess I tried to shake his hand lol. We got together that night & have been together ever since(almost 11yrs)
weaveress
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:19 PM
First thing he ever said was about me not to me was "ok there is aunt juju." I was holding his oldest daughter and he took her from me and she wanted me back.
Looking4Truth
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Believe it or not, the first words my DH ever said to me were "Will you marry me?" hahaha  He was living in Australia and I was here in the U.S.  We met on a Christian friendship site, and in his very first message to me he asked for my phone number.  I don't know why I did this, but I gave it to him in my very first message to him.  About one hour later, the phone rang.  It was him.  That's when he said, "Will you marry me?" before he even said Hi!!  Well, I said Yes!!  I don't know why I did that, but it just came out of me.  Two months later he was here in the U.S. and we got married!!  We've been married 10 years now and we're going on our 11th!!  True love really does happen in an instant sometimes!

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Me: "oh shes a bitch"

Him: "yeah i know"

I was referring to his girlfriend at the time
MrsSamMerlotte
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know. We.were put into groups in history class to work on some project. This was 11 years ago. Probably something to do with that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thompsonmommy84
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

"The welds in your shells have porosity".........we met at work in a factory...lol...he was a welder and I was sent back to tell him.

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
He complained about my shoes! I was on a date with his friend .... And he was a total jerk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)